Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Stadium Renderings

Default Re: Stadium Renderings

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but its just a rendering. It means nothing. I can get my granddaughter to draw a rendering of a stadium if that's what will get yall excited. After years of MH saying its coming and the history of USLing things don't get your hopes up this will happen anytime soon. Sorry to be a killjoy but get excited when there is actual demo, not from some rendering.
    This guy gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    This guy gets it.
    Not sure what he gets.

Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but its just a rendering. It means nothing. I can get my granddaughter to draw a rendering of a stadium if that's what will get yall excited. After years of MH saying its coming and the history of USLing things don't get your hopes up this will happen anytime soon. Sorry to be a killjoy but get excited when there is actual demo, not from some rendering.
    A rendering, much like the ones showing Johnston Street as a boulevard, underground utilities on Johnston Street and the literal pie in the sky, a tram from UL to Maurice, is just that. People get wee-wee’ed up but nothing but a tease. The teased happened already.

If it’s just that, golly gee wiz. If it’s a hard start date, then pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    The pressbox area has already started to get cleaned out in preparation of imminent demolition. There were construction dumpsters out there all the last week and a half prior to Thursday’s game
    Correct. I'll confirm what Beau and a few others have stated. It's a done deal and things will start moving very fast at seasons end.

I think I read on here that the construction company said demolition will start right after Monroe game. That’s not MH.

Can we demo MH too while have the equipment to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    I think I read on here that the construction company said demolition will start right after Monroe game. That’s not MH.
    Literally, have a wrecking ball out there, just one big lick after the stadium is cleared. What a great way to start the off season.

8. Default Re: Stadium Renderings

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Can we demo MH too while have the equipment to do it
    Would be the best thing we've done as an athletic program in history..

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Literally, have a wrecking ball out there, just one big lick after the stadium is cleared. What a great way to start the off season.
    Now that is worth buying a ticket to see!

I asked my construction birdie about a wrecking ball the night of the So Miss game. Thought it would be fun to watch. He said they no longer use them, they use big demolition excavators instead.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I asked my construction birdie about a wrecking ball the night of the So Miss game. Thought it would be fun to watch. He said they no longer use them, they use big demolition excavators instead.
    Sometimes dynamite.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Sometimes dynamite.
    That would be fantastic!!! Kind of like the dorm implosions years ago on campus. Great crowd!!!

I’m sure if such a thing were to happen, MH would want to monetize it nowadays and apply it towards RCAF points.

That would be fantastic!!! Kind of like the dorm implosions years ago on campus. Great crowd!!!

I’m sure if such a thing were to happen, MH would want to monetize it nowadays and apply it towards RCAF points.

"Premium Parking zones, away from the debris cloud, will require an additional RCAF donation.

Free parking will be available in the blast zone.

Ear plugs $12"

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    Now that is worth buying a ticket to see!
    If they do it the day after the Monroe game we can all just stay over and tailgate some more. Lol

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information