Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Stadium Renderings

UL Football Stadium Renderings

A source texted me this; Next Thursday we are releasing the stadium renderings.

Stay tuned folks, a new modern stadium with a ton of empty seats.

Default Re: Stadium Renderings

Wait, you aren’t expecting a huge marketing push to fill the stadium with thousands of locals and a full student section?

Sarcasm off ….

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    Wait, you aren’t expecting a huge marketing push to fill the stadium with thousands of locals and a full student section?

Sarcasm off ….
    Guaranteed full house. Hear me out: Faculty and Staff Night every game.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    A source texted me this; Next Thursday we are releasing the stadium renderings.

Stay tuned folks, a new modern stadium with a ton of empty seats.
    You have sources?

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    You have sources?
    I have sources. I don’t reveal them, which is why I STILL have sources.

6. Default Re: Stadium Renderings

You have sources?
    It's not a secret. Lots of people know about this. They were supposed to release it ahead of the USM game and make a big deal but as usual, something got USL'd in the process.

You have sources?
    That actually made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    It's not a secret. Lots of people know about this. They were supposed to release it ahead of the USM game and make a big deal but as usual, something got USL'd in the process.
    At this point, I’d almost believe that they intended to do it at the Southern Miss, but someone marked the game incorrectly on their calendar and didn’t realize it until 24 hours before.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    At this point, I’d almost believe that that intended to do it at the Southern Miss, but someone marked the game incorrectly on their calendar and didn’t realize it until 24 hours before.
    LOL

Will there be some sort of press conference or just simply a tweet from an intern?

11. Default Re: Stadium Renderings

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Will there be some sort of press conference or just simply a tweet from an intern?
    After the embarrassing events from Thursday, I'd table it until a demo cam is setup and the stadium is actually being knocked down. This timing couldn't be any worse to try to galvanize the "fanbase." We are at Baldwin level apathy right now.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    That actually made me laugh.
    You guys were laughing when I was the first to report on this site that Mike would be the next head coach before Napier even left UL.

You guys aren't laughing now when I told you that Mike wasn't cut out for this job.

Laugh [on] Laugh [off] you tired of laughing now?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    After the embarrassing events from Thursday, I'd table it until a demo cam is setup and the stadium is actually being knocked down. This timing couldn't be any worse to try to galvanize the "fanbase." We are at Baldwin level apathy right now.
    I would bet the only reason they feel the need to do it now is because of the fallout from the baseball stadium process.

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Maybe they will take out an ad in the Daily Advertiser.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    At this point, I’d almost believe that they intended to do it at the Southern Miss, but someone marked the game incorrectly on their calendar and didn’t realize it until 24 hours before.
    This is actually very believable.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information