Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: Stadium Renderings

Default Re: Stadium Renderings

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    I would bet the only reason they feel the need to do it now is because of the fallout from the baseball stadium process.
    I agree. At this point nobody even cares.

2. Default Re: Stadium Renderings

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    This is actually very believable.
    A basketball press release last week had the wrong date, so yes, freshly believable.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    It's not a secret. Lots of people know about this. They were supposed to release it ahead of the USM game and make a big deal but as usual, something got USL'd in the process.
    I sat with one of the partners in the architect firm that is doing the job at the So Al game. He texted the guy on the job and he said then his work was still a few weeks to a month away. You can’t reveal it if the arch’s are still putting the finishing touches on it. I would just wait for the final game of the season at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I sat with one of the partners in the architect firm that is doing the job at the So Al game. He texted the guy on the job and he said then his work was still a few weeks to a month away. You can’t reveal it if the arch’s are still putting the finishing touches on it. I would just wait for the final game of the season at this point.
    I'm not sure the timing even matters anymore. The fan base is gone.

5. Default Re: Stadium Renderings

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Yea, I wasn't privy to the details behind why it wasn't done, but the athletics admin was set to show renderings on ESPN for USM game.

6. Default Re: Stadium Renderings

Tidbits should have been dripping out over the summer, and continued all season long with a big reveal at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Tidbits should have been dripping out over the summer, and continued all season long with a big reveal at the end.
    The problem is 95% of Acadiana has zero clues that the stadium will be renovated.

8. Default Re: Stadium Renderings

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    The problem is 95% of Acadiana has zero clues that the stadium will be renovated.
    So what I suggested would have helped alleviate that failure.

Each orchestrated tidbit dropped, gets a handful of people talking.

Start with two people talking and double it each week for 52 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    So what I suggested would have helped alleviate that failure.

Each orchestrated tidbit dropped, gets a handful of people talking.

Start with two people talking and double it each week for 52 weeks.
    I agree.

10. Default Re: Stadium Renderings

JMV, do you need me to make you a suitable RP avatar? The half-naked dude shots are concerning lol

They're gonna start calling you Just My Voyuer if you don't change that, stat!

Since the news is out about the day I’ll hop on and say there will be a press release at 9 Thursday and then a press conference at 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Since the news is out about the day I’ll hop on and say there will be a press release at 9 Thursday and then a press conference at 2.
    Let's Geaux Cajuns!!!!!!!!! 2024 will be sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    JMV, do you need me to make you a suitable RP avatar? The half-naked dude shots are concerning lol

They're gonna start calling you Just My Voyuer if you don't change that, stat!
    I changed it for ya. I just been hitting that iron with authority.

14. Default Re: Stadium Renderings

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    I changed it for ya. I just been hitting that iron with authority.
    That was you in the pic???

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    At this point, I’d almost believe that they intended to do it at the Southern Miss, but someone marked the game incorrectly on their calendar and didn’t realize it until 24 hours before.
    Sadly, you’re not too far off.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information