Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread: Stadium Renderings

Default Re: Stadium Renderings

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Any word on the price increases for D1 and D2?
    It's not going to be a drastic increase, iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    The 3K includes the one time $1500 donation for the club. That can also be paid out over time.
    Iirc, there is an ADDITIONAL 1500 1x donation on top of the annual 1.5k annual seat donation fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Iirc, there is an ADDITIONAL 1500 1x donation on top of the annual 1.5k annual seat donation fee.
    Where you getting this info? Looks like many will have the best seats in the house…Right in front of the wide screen.

I don’t think that’s correct. Should be 1500 for ticket. 1500 for one time donation. 3K total. I think as long as you pay the one time donation you will have access to club seat year by year. So second year would only be 1500 for one ticket. Now this all changes if you have multiple tickets so the donation will be per seat. I will have to double check to make sure that is correct. You know how things get lost in the shuffle over legends beers

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I don’t think that’s correct. Should be 1500 for ticket. 1500 for one time donation. 3K total. I think as long as you pay the one time donation you will have access to club seat year by year. So second year would only be 1500 for one ticket. Now this all changes if you have multiple tickets so the donation will be per seat. I will have to double check to make sure that is correct. You know how things get lost in the shuffle over legends beers
    I heard in the club level it will be 4 seat minimum. Is that accurate? For me personally it will be either afford club or ESPN+ no in between.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I heard in the club level it will be 4 seat minimum. Is that accurate.
    I don’t think so.

I heard in the club level it will be 4 seat minimum. Is that accurate? For me personally it will be either afford club or ESPN+ no in between.
    It would be nice to experience the club because it looks beautiful, but I don't go to games to socialize, so I'll be fine in the regular seat. There is no value in it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Let’s go back to who said this place will be sold out for game 1. Lmfao
    Hey now let’s not start laughing just yet…

Bingo

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Hey now let’s not start laughing just yet…
    Look, I am never a “Know Your Place” guy. I mean Never!

But, I am of the belief that make more money through more pockets. Instead of draining the pockets of a few.

Right now we sell about 15% of the seating capacity in season tickets. That number needs to be 50%. So this athletic department needs to find the price point that gets us to the 50% mark.

Now that 50% obviously can’t generate the same revenue as what we currently charge. But drop the pricing by 25% and increase season ticket sales, theoretically. Slightly more revenue on seats sold and drastically more revenue on concessions.

But I guess they want all corporate people in the club seating. Leaving the lower level to the poor.

Wow, last week we had people complaining about having to pay 25 for GA ticket (or 50 if they are too lazy to go by the box office or get tickets at the gate,) now we have people complaining because they may not be able to afford premium seats in the new stadium.

The new stadium will never live up to Ragin Pagin standards. I predict that no matter what the rendering look like, the whiners will be complaining Thursday.

It would be nice to experience the club because it looks beautiful, but I don't go to games to socialize, so I'll be fine in the regular seat. There is no value in it for me.
    I do not go to games to socialize either. I currently sit in UF row 6 seats 1-4. In my opinion it is the best vantage point in cajun field. I have been in that section since the year we beat A&M. It is my understanding to get that vantage point in the new stadium you will have to be in club level. If there are seats at that level that are not club I would definitely do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Wow, last week we had people complaining about having to pay 25 for GA ticket (or 50 if they are too lazy to go by the box office or get tickets at the gate,) now we have people complaining because they may not be able to afford premium seats in the new stadium.

The new stadium will never live up to Ragin Pagin standards. I predict that no matter what the rendering look like, the whiners will be complaining Thursday.
    I don't think anyone will be upset with the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post

If you think the few people here (who are a part of the 5,000 or so fans we have left), I don’t know what to tell you.

15. Default Re: Stadium Renderings

I don't think anyone will be upset with the stadium.
    There will be some interpreting a suggestion as a complaint.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread Information