Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: This Staff

Default Re: This Staff

Please Des, resign. For UL future.

Default Re: Back to Bustle Era

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Looks like everyone is jumping on the JMV Bandwagon. Tried to tell you folks that this hire wasn't going to work out. I can't imagine what it will be like if they lose to ULM again.
    You and I have talked about this hire on more than one occasion. My opinion has absolutely changed.

Blow it up, start over and get some momentum and life back into this program.

Default I am officially done

You had all the momentum in the world in 2021 to make the best hire in the schools history and you hire a TE coach. Congrats Doc Maggard. I hope you are happy.

4. Default Re: I am officially done

Ditto...I went to games for 30 years....I quit going last year when we hired the Deberry High School coach...Sad...

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    That stadium could be completely empty aside from the 2 teams, and that seat is not hot this year. His seat won’t be hot with a similar season next year. Only thing left to do is hope he gets better. This university had momentum, got scared, and handed the keys a coach with no experience to drive us straight back to where we are comfortable.
    Nothing like knowing your place. USL gonna USL.

Default Re: I am officially done

Quote Originally Posted by cajunation23 View Post
    Ditto...I went to games for 30 years....I quit going last year when we hired the Deberry High School coach...Sad...
    So you’re saying we should have just hired Louie Cook 20 years ago and been done with it?

Default Re: Back to Bustle Era

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    They will beat Troy, then lose to ULM.
    Yeah right. Troy is gonna put a trojan right in our ass

Default Re: I am officially done

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    So you’re saying we should have just hired Louie Cook 20 years ago and been done with it?

The result is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Our 3rd string QB played pretty damn well. He was a starter until injury derailed his season last year.

We just lost at home to a 2-7 USM in front of the smallest crowd since Baldwin. Three weeks ago we were the favorite to win the SBC West.
    I agree totally that Chandler played well. I only stated that part about the 3rd string QB because that is one of the excuses they will use to keep Des’ seat as cool as the other side of the pillow.

Default Des please resign.

If you really love UL football, please resign, and let an experienced coach take the helm to bring the Cajuns to success.

I’m a Des guy, but he lost that game being overly aggressive and not taking points (FGs). Silver lining is the kids played hard. These are the one score games Napier won because he was a little more cautious and calculated.

This was a real bad loss.

12. Default Re: This Staff

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    I agree totally that Chandler played well. I only stated that part about the 3rd string QB because that is one of the excuses they will use to keep Des’ seat as cool as the other side of the pillow.
    He’s not effective in RPO. In fact he wasn’t ever going to run except in a broken play. That’s not our offense. The only time it hasn’t been in the playbook was Jake’s time. Still it’s not his fault we can’t get in from the one. That’s been a problem all year long

13. Default Re: Des please resign.

Ain’t happening. No coach ever quits because they’re struggling. Just not part of their competitive nature

Default Re: Des please resign.

It’s baaddd

Default Re: Des please resign.

I hear Louie Cook has his phone charged.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information