Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: This Staff

Default Re: This Staff

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Dude I’m one of the Des folks! I love the guy, championed the hire and want him to win at the highest level possible as our HC. But it ain’t gonna happen.
    Understand, it’s a tough situation for all Cajun fans and alum.

2. Default I post something, and it gets DELETED!!?!

Quote Originally Posted by cajunation23 View Post
    This is simply a bad football team...Bad coaching.. No discipline. Should have NEVER been hired to be a college head coach. He is a great guy...Just not a head coach of a team that was ASCENDING...MOVE ON NOW!!!!
    FIRE THIS IDIOTIC COACH from DEBERRY!! Embarrassing to WATCH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    Come on guys. We are down to our 3rd string QBs.

Let's get to a bowl game and allow CMD to assess his staff and roster during the off season.

I hope CMD recruits the transfer portal hard this year.
    Our 3rd string QB played pretty damn well. He was a starter until injury derailed his season last year.

We just lost at home to a 2-7 USM in front of the smallest crowd since Baldwin. Three weeks ago we were the favorite to win the SBC West.

4. Default Re: This Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    Come on guys. We are down to our 3rd string QBs.
    I think the 3rd stringer did an admirable job.

Giving up a sure three a couple of times and leaving it in hands of the refs is on coaching.

Our 3rd string QB played pretty damn well. He was a starter until injury derailed his season last year.

We just lost at home to a 2-7 USM in front of the smallest crowd since Baldwin. Three weeks ago we were the favorite to win the SBC West.
    I don't think there were any Baldwin crowds small tbh . Maybe the wofford game

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    He is working with his 3rd string QB. His seat will remain as cold as ice for at least another year. If we finish with less than 5 wins next year then his seat may thaw a little.

Not that I agree with that, but if we can keep Marlin hanging around for 15 years, Des ain’t gonna be feeling any heat anytime soon. We’d have a better chance of him voluntarily moving on because he knows it isn’t his time.
    He will be when nobody is in the stadium for his next loss.

The class isn’t bad at all.
    13th in the Sunbelt?

How’s that revenge tour working out?

9. Default Had EVERYTHING to play for, and PLAY LACKLUSTER..

WHY!?! Because of that FRICKING HIGH SCHOOL COACH we have for a HEAD COACH!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    13th in the Sunbelt?
    Trust me it’s not a bad class. Last years class was phenomenal too.

Default Re: Back to Bustle Era

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    I don't care what any of you say or think. I was right when I said Mike should have been fired last year. You guys are now seeing what I already knew. The Cajuns have a fricken high school coach with a jv coaching staff. I'm done. My family will drop our 6 football season tickets next season. I would rather support winning teams.
    Looks like everyone is jumping on the JMV Bandwagon. Tried to tell you folks that this hire wasn't going to work out. I can't imagine what it will be like if they lose to ULM again.

We can’t get out of our own way. We go from being ranked, longest winning streak in the country, having a vacancy that might be attractive to another up and coming coach to…hiring the tight end’s coach from New Iberia and losing multiple games we shouldn’t have.

I guess I was a fool to expect anything else. USL gonna USL.

I will say this here first, and it may be repetitive in the future. Please Des, if you love UL football, please resign. Let someone else take the program.

Default Re: Back to Bustle Era

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Looks like everyone is jumping on the JMV Bandwagon. Tried to tell you folks that this hire wasn't going to work out. I can't imagine what it will be like if they lose to ULM again.
    They will beat Troy, then lose to ULM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    He will be when nobody is in the stadium for his next loss.
    That stadium could be completely empty aside from the 2 teams, and that seat is not hot this year. His seat won’t be hot with a similar season next year. Only thing left to do is hope he gets better. This university had momentum, got scared, and handed the keys a coach with no experience to drive us straight back to where we are comfortable.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information