Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: This Staff

People This Staff

Guys, this staff ain’t it. I want nothing more to have Des and company win. They are part of the Cajun family, but they ain’t it.

It’s very, very clear that this staff won’t get it done.

Default Re: This Staff

Wish the Des folks would at lest come out and be pumping up the future

3. Default Re: This Staff

I hate that I don't want to support my school. But, my money feels wasted at UL. I'd rather get great memories elsewhere.

100% agree C4L.

I wanted badly for this to work out for Dez. I wanted to believe it.

But I just don’t think this is the time for him. Maybe later, but it’s not now and our program can’t afford to give him more than one more year to produce AT LEAST a 9-3 regular season record.

UL Football Back to Bustle Era

I don't care what any of you say or think. I was right when I said Mike should have been fired last year. You guys are now seeing what I already knew. The Cajuns have a fricken high school coach with a jv coaching staff. I'm done. My family will drop our 6 football season tickets next season. I would rather support winning teams.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Guys, this staff ain’t it. I want nothing more to have Des and company win. They are part of the Cajun family, but they ain’t it.

It’s very, very clear that this staff won’t get it done.
    Just wait until their ____ty recruiting classes make up the bulk of the roster

Dez defenders, clock in.

Seriously, I defended Dez last year. Benefit of the doubt, first year, blah blah. Play calling…sucks. Stupid penalties…still happening. Second half adjustments….what are those?

Dez is turning into the Bob Marlin of football. Will do just enough to keep his job while we flounder in mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    100% agree C4L.

I wanted badly for this to work out for Dez. I wanted to believe it.

But I just don’t think this is the time for him. Maybe later, but it’s not now and our program can’t afford to give him more than one more year to produce AT LEAST a 9-3 regular season record.
    Bro we ain't seeing 9-3 with this staff.

Come on guys. We are down to our 3rd string QBs.

Let's get to a bowl game and allow CMD to assess his staff and roster during the off season.

I hope CMD recruits the transfer portal hard this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post

Let's get to a bowl game and allow CMD to assess his staff and roster during the off season.

Not sure if serious.

11. Default This is the time to move on...The DESCENT is HAPPENING...

This is simply a bad football team...Bad coaching.. No discipline. Should have NEVER been hired to be a college head coach. He is a great guy...Just not a head coach of a team that was ASCENDING...MOVE ON NOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post

Except he doesn't believe in using the portal

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Wish the Des folks would at lest come out and be pumping up the future
    Dude I’m one of the Des folks! I love the guy, championed the hire and want him to win at the highest level possible as our HC. But it ain’t gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Just wait until their ____ty recruiting classes make up the bulk of the roster
    The class isn’t bad at all.

He is working with his 3rd string QB. His seat will remain as cold as ice for at least another year. If we finish with less than 5 wins next year then his seat may thaw a little.

Not that I agree with that, but if we can keep Marlin hanging around for 15 years, Des ain’t gonna be feeling any heat anytime soon. We’d have a better chance of him voluntarily moving on because he knows it isn’t his time.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information