Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8

Thread: This Staff

Default Re: Back to Bustle Era

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    What's the waiting list for Bama season football tickets?
    I don't know what it is now but I know from a conversation my wife and I had with the Director of Season Ticket Sales in 2019 that the football waiting list had over 30,000 on it that expanded over a 10 year period. So if I got on the list in 2019, I could expect to be able to get season tickets in 2029.

Default Re: Back to Bustle Era

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hemphill View Post
    I don't know what it is now but I know from a conversation my wife and I had with the Director of Season Ticket Sales in 2019 that the football waiting list had over 30,000 on it that expanded over a 10 year period. So if I got on the list in 2019, I could expect to be able to get season tickets in 2029.
    WOW. Talk about demand.

Default Re: This Staff

Yikes

You people just don’t understand Des knows best. He was left with a blue print on how to be a winner here. One that his predecessor devised from things he learned from his mentors Nick Sabin and Dabo Sweeney. The first thing Des did in January and the spring was change that process. He changed it to make easier on the players. After all we saw when he was introduced it was like their best friend got the job. Then in fall camp he changed up the structure that Nick, Dabo, and Billy used because he knows freaking better. He change things that build a cohesiveness amongst the team. Things that keep you 100% focused on football those 3 weeks with no outside distractions. Things that develop mental toughness and focus on the small details and it is showing up every single game in his career thus far.

I told everyone this last august and many ridiculed me and said I was crazy. You can’t cheat on the process and expect the same results as the guy before. I hope mike goes back to his notes from billy and goes by the book next year or he will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    You people just don’t understand Des knows best. He was left with a blue print on how to be a winner here. One that his predecessor devised from things he learned from his mentors Nick Sabin and Dabo Sweeney. The first thing Des did in January and the spring was change that process. He changed it to make easier on the players. After all we saw when he was introduced it was like their best friend got the job. Then in fall camp he changed up the structure that Nick, Dabo, and Billy used because he knows freaking better. He change things that build a cohesiveness amongst the team. Things that keep you 100% focused on football those 3 weeks with no outside distractions. Things that develop mental toughness and focus on the small details and it is showing up every single game in his career thus far.

I told everyone this last august and many ridiculed me and said I was crazy. You can’t cheat on the process and expect the same results as the guy before. I hope mike goes back to his notes from billy and goes by the book next year or he will be done.
    Dude this is UL. What coach is ever really done. We love sub par results.

6. Default Re: This Staff

. . . looks like we need to hire Big Pappa, he has all the secrets . . .

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Keeping marlin is looking better and better, lol
    You talking about the guy that loss to national power Toledo last night ? That guy ?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    You can read it as you wish, but we sucked Robe’s last 4 years.
    Most on this board won't admit that.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8

Thread Information