Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Jordan Brown

Default Re: Jordan Brown / Memphis

He ain’t seen a lick of that 350 he was promised

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    He should have got some of it up front right?

Damn, is that a fact though!!! That would be the ultimate hood wink!!!

So he went from 100-150 guaranteed in his pocket to 350 that never materialized? Laughable if true. Sucks to be him. Sucks to be associated with coaches that take advantage of players too. I always wanted him to succeed. He’s bounced around like he’s playing AA ball just trying to make it to the next level. He was the face of this program. He could have been dominant in this league. Now he is a bench player still dreaming of the NBA. One day he may realize that he jumped over the fence and landed in a pile of dung.

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post
    Damn, is that a fact though!!! That would be the ultimate hood wink!!!
    Isn’t your boy on the staff? Ask him

Isn’t your boy on the staff? Ask him
    Which boy, my guy is asst at Kansas St… I looked at MEM coaching staff, they have a Coach Boyd, but no relation…

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    So he went from 100-150 guaranteed in his pocket to 350 that never materialized? Laughable if true. Sucks to be him. Sucks to be associated with coaches that take advantage of players too. I always wanted him to succeed. He’s bounced around like he’s playing AA ball just trying to make it to the next level. He was the face of this program. He could have been dominant in this league. Now he is a bench player still dreaming of the NBA. One day he may realize that he jumped over the fence and landed in a pile of dung.
    This thread is amazing. Just a 23-yo young man who accomplished so much for our university who felt another school/program would be best for him.

Have a feeling he is getting some NIL money, have a feeling he’s improving as a basketball player and have a feeling he will make a lot of money either here or overseas on the professional level very soon.

I hope he has a great year.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSID View Post
    This thread is amazing. Just a 23-yo young man who accomplished so much for our university who felt another school/program would be best for him.

Have a feeling he is getting some NIL money, have a feeling he’s improving as a basketball player and have a feeling he will make a lot of money either here or overseas on the professional level very soon.

I just wished we could have kept him. #GeauxCajuns

There's still people here who think that increased or unlimited playing time at UL is a positive in the eyes of talented college athletes.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    There's still people here who think that increased or unlimited playing time at UL is a positive in the eyes of talented college athletes.
    What’s that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Lol if y'all think Penny is actually gonna honor what he says. Dudes a POS and if their 7th year senior would have gotten a NCAA exemption Jordon wouldn't even see the court other than the end of the bench
    I was told Memphis has 7 guys who are transfers in their final year. Wondering how they afford to pay all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I was told Memphis has 7 guys who are transfers in their final year. Wondering how they afford to pay all of them.
    Fed ex money

https://www.commercialappeal.com/sto.es/3055160001/

. I have no ill will towards Jordan. Played well and earned his Ragin Cajun degree

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    Lol can't wait to see how the NIL stats compare to nba's 60pct

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb.ial-fouls.html

First of all, I am a fan of Jordan Brown and wish him the best if he is able to continue his basketball career in the future. I hope he gets the NIL money he was promised because his stint at Memphis to me has been a major and colossal disappointment. He played sparingly and his statistics were very low and nowhere near as compared to the numbers he put up at UL. There is no way this helped him with a possible career in basketball at the next level wherever that might be. To top it off Memphis lost today in their first conference tournament game to a bad Wichita St. team with Jordan scoring 6 points with zero rebounds. There will be no NCAA tournament bid for Memphis this year. Just wondering what kind of team we would have had this season with Jordan on the team. I hope the NIL money he received was worth putting up with the calamity of a season he endured. For his sake I hope he still gets a chance to play overseas.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information