Thread: Parking for Southern Miss

Default Parking for Southern Miss

Sorry if this has been posted here already in another thread.

I just got a text from my sons school about state volleyball game that will be played Thursday evening at the Cajundome. Looks like the Cajundome has a full day of matches going on for the quarterfinal rounds.

So it looks like parking at the Cajundome is out. I wonder what their plans are for their parking. Cajundome parking lot will not have enough parking for their event and normally Cajun Field would be overflow.

2. Default Re: Parking for Southern Miss

Plans? lol

UL Football Re: Parking for Southern Miss

Default Re: Parking for Southern Miss

Keep Lot E Empty! If people park there, where am I going to fly my kite? Thank you to the admin for their consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Keep Lot E Empty! If people park there, where am I going to fly my kite? Thank you to the admin for their consideration.
    Nice that they're always thinking of the community.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    Sorry if this has been posted here already in another thread.

I just got a text from my sons school about state volleyball game that will be played Thursday evening at the Cajundome. Looks like the Cajundome has a full day of matches going on for the quarterfinal rounds.

So it looks like parking at the Cajundome is out. I wonder what their plans are for their parking. Cajundome parking lot will not have enough parking for their event and normally Cajun Field would be overflow.
    Wow. Do they serve beer? Since it was said cajundome can't be used without full concessions.

Watch some volleyball, drink some beer, head over to a tailgate then watch some football. Sounds awesome

Where do the students park for the school day

I remember last year for this tournament passing by on the Saturday. The grass lot across Congress from CF was full of volleyball parents TGing before their games. They even had to walk across 2 streets to get to the CD, Congress and CD Blvd. They should have demanded a shuttle service, the nerve of the LHSAA.

What happens if a student normally parks at Cajun field and takes the bus to school and has a class at 3p.m. or later?

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I remember last year for this tournament passing by on the Saturday. The grass lot across Congress from CF was full of volleyball parents TGing before their games. They even had to walk across 2 streets to get to the CD, Congress and CD Blvd. They should have demanded a shuttle service, the nerve of the LHSAA.
    But freshmen were allowed

There will be more people at the volleyball games than at the football game.

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    There will be more people at the volleyball games than at the football game.
    Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    What happens if a student normally parks at Cajun field and takes the bus to school and has a class at 3p.m. or later?
    There is no class after noon today.

Thread Information