Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Softball: National Signing Day 2023

Default Re: National Signing Day 2023

All six girls that I mentioned have signed. Super happy that the Cajuns landed these girls. GEAUX CAJUNS.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Seems like they flipped a ULM commit today.

You actually mentiond 5, then correct it when I posted Allen's public commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    You actually mentiond 5, then correct it when I posted Allen's public commitment.
    Yes you are correct. That is why I said I believe 5. I wasn't sure of the 6th kid. So 5 out of 5 signed and then 6 out of 6 signed.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Yes you are correct. That is why I said I believe 5. I wasn't sure of the 6th kid. So 5 out of 5 signed and then 6 out of 6 signed.
    No big deal but take this from someone that has covered recruiting. You can always count on surprises during signing day regardless of your sources. The best thing to do is say here are the ones that are committed and are expected to sign. But don't be surprised if there are one or two surprises on Signing Day.

5. Default Re: National Signing Day 2023

Ok okI typically only read these posts (at times) from afar. Mostly as entertainment as I think the banter is great and comical to read. I just felt compelled for some reason to chime in on Chayne with my assumption. This is only my educated guess of course.

It is very possible that her decommit from ULM had little or nothing to do with "greener pastures, possible playing time, academics, etc. and more so to do with a couple of factors that drove her to make a very difficult and mature decision.

It is also very possible that when she committed to McLennen, it was under the agreement that as long as she was open and honest through the process, that Coach would support her if an opportunity at a 4 year school presented itself. In fact, so much so that he advocated for her since the day she committed to him a few short weeks ago.

Enough of my assumptions, what I can tell you emphatically is that UL landed another genuine, humble, high character kid that is an absolute baller in this class!! Was a huge get for the Cajuns. OK, back to the background for melol

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Ok okI typically only read these posts (at times) from afar. Mostly as entertainment as I think the banter is great and comical to read. I just felt compelled for some reason to chime in on Chayne with my assumption. This is only my educated guess of course.

It is very possible that her decommit from ULM had little or nothing to do with "greener pastures, possible playing time, academics, etc. and more so to do with a couple of factors that drove her to make a very difficult and mature decision.

It is also very possible that when she committed to McLennen, it was under the agreement that as long as she was open and honest through the process, that Coach would support her if an opportunity at a 4 year school presented itself. In fact, so much so that he advocated for her since the day she committed to him a few short weeks ago.

Enough of my assumptions, what I can tell you emphatically is that UL landed another genuine, humble, high character kid that is an absolute baller in this class!! Was a huge get for the Cajuns. OK, back to the background for melol
    Her stats say she has a nice blend of power and speed.

7. Default Re: National Signing Day 2023

. . . the day that 5 was 6 . . .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information