Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New team same result Cajuns Basketball

UL Basketball New team same result Cajuns Basketball

Single digit losses again
    Why ?

When u have a player like JB you structure your game plan around him , however it wasn’t the style of BB we are built to play

This year will be a better defensive unit . Offense will be Athletic and possibly avg more pts per game than last year

2 key things . This roster can take the ball to the hole so free throws will be important

. Rebound by committee. The ability to knock down the corner three will be the big thing , if we can do that . Look out !!

SB will be tough but expect to see us in the post season

We are LOUISIANA

Default Re: New team same result Cajuns Basketball

So you’re saying sweet 16 again?

3. Default Re: New team same result Cajuns Basketball

. . . give the 4.5, make a bundle . . .

Close last year but no cigar
    Not saying that
    Postseason Yes

Big Dance or NIT

This fricking pa system volume and rap ass music is driving out of here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    Single digit losses again
    Why ?

When u have a player like JB you structure your game plan around him , however it wasn’t the style of BB we are built to play

This year will be a better defensive unit . Offense will be Athletic and possibly avg more pts per game than last year

2 key things . This roster can take the ball to the hole so free throws will be important

. Rebound by committee. The ability to knock down the corner three will be the big thing , if we can do that . Look out !!

SB will be tough but expect to see us in the post season

We are LOUISIANA
    Corner shot is there

0 for 5

7. Default Re: New team same result Cajuns Basketball

. . . settled in and have made a nice comeback . . . look forward to the second half . . .

2 out of 3 gets the win

Free throws
    Defense

Corner 3 will come

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    This fricking pa system volume and rap ass music is driving out of here!!!
    I commented that to our group but I don’t think anyone heard me. Bring ear plugs next time and don’t leave early.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I commented that to our group but I don’t think anyone heard me. Bring ear plugs next time and don’t leave early.
    I thought the volume was better last night, but it was still too loud. I thought I had lost my hearing when I was DJing, I guess it is back.

Get off my lawn, man I am getting old.

The blaring of way too loud music constantly is the worst thing happening in on-site sports viewership. It is everywhere, and it destroys the experience for the vast majority of people who paid to get in the venue.

12. Default Re: New team same result Cajuns Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    The blaring of way too loud music constantly is the worst thing happening in on-site sports viewership. It is everywhere, and it destroys the experience for the vast majority of people who paid to get in the venue.
    . . . you are absolutely correct . . . those generating the blaring are usually shielded by a press box . . . even at Cane Cutter's games, at the beginning of the season, I make my ritual visit to the press box to get the blaring toned down . . . what a wonderful increase in the enjoyment factor after that happens . . . why is this so hard for those in charge of the mic to understand . . . everybody could just love them and complement them with ultimate fan enjoyment or they could just be hated . . . I would be willing to bet that at every game, if a different fan would show up at the press box, knock on the door and politely request that it be toned down just a little, maybe they would get the message . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . you are absolutely correct . . . those generating the blaring are usually shielded by a press box . . . even at Cane Cutter's games, at the beginning of the season, I make my ritual visit to the press box to get the blaring toned down . . . what a wonderful increase in the enjoyment factor after that happens . . . why is this so hard for those in charge of the mic to understand . . . everybody could just love them and complement them with ultimate fan enjoyment or they could just be hated . . . I would be willing to bet that at every game, if a different fan would show up at the press box, knock on the door and politely request that it be toned down just a little, maybe they would get the message . . .
    I hollered at them to turn it down, I'll try the polite request next game. It's way too FFFFing loud.and I can't hear that well!

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I thought the volume was better last night, but it was still too loud. I thought I had lost my hearing when I was DJing, I guess it is back.

Get off my lawn, man I am getting old.
    Lol. I did feel the bass vibrating my seats in the lower level and thought maybe it was just me .

FTR- I'm not necessarily a fan of the exact music selections but I like good audio so I didn't mind it

Audiowise, I couldn't ever understand what the guy walking on the court with a microphone was saying . It was either he wasn't speaking clearly enough or the volume level of his mic was too low

15. Default Re: New team same result Cajuns Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Lol. I did feel the bass vibrating my seats in the lower level and thought maybe it was just me .

FTR- I'm not necessarily a fan of the exact music selections but I like good audio so I didn't mind it

Audiowise, I couldn't ever understand what the guy walking on the court with a microphone was saying . It was either he wasn't speaking clearly enough or the volume level of his mic was too low
    ----------Same thing at the FBall games ----blarring with the base killling my ears------Stop it and print some rosters!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information