Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Arkansas State Wrapup

1. UL Football Arkansas State Wrapup

“Yeah, D’Wanye Winfield is going to be the backup quarterback this week,” Desormeaux said. “Man, nobody feels sorry for you. That’s part of the game. If Zeon is out, which it looks like he will be, Chandler’s going to be ready to play and Lunch (Winfield) is going to be pushing that role as a backup.

Default Re: Arkansas State Wrapup

There is nothing positive about an injury. However, from what I've heard in the past, a bone break can heal permanently with less impact to movement and after effects than a tendon or ligament tear. I hope this to be the case for Chriss and he has a speedy recovery.

3. Default Re: Arkansas State Wrapup

Chriss didn’t have his first carry until the third quarter. He had some moments in the passing game — throwing for 171 yards on 12-of-17 passing — but essentially, there was only one true dual-threat quarterback on the field Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    There is nothing positive about an injury. However, from what I've heard in the past, a bone break can heal permanently with less impact to movement and after effects than a tendon or ligament tear. I hope this to be the case for Chriss and he has a speedy recovery.
    So what is the official injury to Chriss. With him running so much, it was predictable for him to get hurt.
    Losing confidence in this coaching staff

What was the reason for less yards and carries by running backs?

6. Default Re: Arkansas State Wrapup

. . . Arkansas State won the toss and deferred. The Cajuns now have lost six consecutive coin tosses and are 2-7 on the season in the coin toss. . . .

. . . if one can’t handle the coin toss . . . he has to go . . . Amirite . . .

What is the breakdown when we call vs when opponent calls

Maybe we need paper currency, or bring a small mat out so coin doesn't have to hit the ground

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    What was the reason for less yards and carries by running backs?
    1st 2 series were 3 plays and punt. 3rd series was a 1 play, 87 yard TD pass. We're into 2nd quarter before we snapped ball on offense for just our 8th play.

stAte flat out kicked our tails pretty good for most of game..

10. Default Re: Arkansas State Wrapup

Quote Originally Posted by USLJim View Post
    So what is the official injury to Chriss. With him running so much, it was predictable for him to get hurt.
    Losing confidence in this coaching staff
    ……Not getting technical, but the fibia is the smaller bone in the leg below the knee…my wife broke hers in Greece last year and the doc said it was fortunate that it was a clean break that mended nicely…..after a not so strict rehab she is back to normal……forgetting the rehab time frame, I do think he is a non player for the rest of the year……could we see a launch of Lunch???

Maybe everybody can get another year

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……Not getting technical, but the fibia is the smaller bone in the leg below the knee…my wife broke hers in Greece last year and the doc said it was fortunate that it was a clean break that mended nicely…..after a not so strict rehab she is back to normal……forgetting the rehab time frame, I do think he is a non player for the rest of the year……could we see a launch of Lunch???
    It would be nice to see what Lunch can do, particularly since he can play and still be redshirted.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    It would be nice to see what Lunch can do, particularly since he can play and still be redshirted.
    Exactly my thoughts

14. UL Football Re: Arkansas State Wrapup

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Clearly it isn’t a compound fracture. Additionally simple fractures come in multiple forms. Some more take longer to heal than others.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Lunch?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information