Thread: Cajuns basketball Courtside Club

UL Basketball Cajuns basketball Courtside Club

I know the Courtside club is $1,000 bucks, but does everyone entering have to have a pass or is it for a pair of seats or all your seats. Does anyone know how it works?

Default Re: Cajuns basketball Courtside Club

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    I know the Courtside club is $1,000 bucks, but does everyone entering have to have a pass or is it for a pair of seats or all your seats. Does anyone know how it works?
    I know it doesn't look worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I know it doesn't look worth it.
    If you get 2 or more, I would say it's worth the donation.

If you get 2 or more, I would say it's worth the denotation.
    How so? You pay 2 grand to go sit on the floor behind the goal where sight lines are schitt and you still get to pay $18 for a beer and large cocktail? What are the actual benefits to this “club”?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    How so? You pay 2 grand to go sit on the floor behind the goal where sight lines are schitt and you still get to pay $18 for a beer and large cocktail? What are the actual benefits to this “club”?
    My seats our courtside so it's right there. It comes with food, so if it was for a pair or family after you buy food and snacks your looking at $600 plus for a season. The extra $400 for convivence. I hear beer is a little cheaper there as well. Not saying its a deal, just would be worth supporting the program for some benefit.

6. Default Re: Cajuns basketball Courtside Club

My seats our courtside so it's right there. It comes with food, so if it was for a pair or family after you buy food and snacks your looking at $600 plus for a season. The extra $400 for convivence. I hear beer is a little cheaper there as well. Not saying its a deal, just would be worth supporting the program for some benefit.
    Agreed, it’s always about supporting. It’s also nice to show appreciation for said support.

Being right next to the action! Check
    Whatever else? Check

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    May want to check prices on that.

Also from where I was sitting on the edge, looked like they had Monday night football on along with the World Series game.

Thread Information