Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: Ragin Jazz Show Up, Cheerleaders Missing

Default Re: Those weren’t cheerleaders (Thanks Ragin Jazz)

Cheer will definitely be there this weekend. I know this because KK Jr will accompany Mrs. Krazy and me to the game this weekend. Because the apple of Jr’s eye will be down on the field doing what she loves to do in cheering on the Cajuns. She grew up in a UL home just like Jr and still loves cheering at games.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    Then cut them and take their scholarship and coaches salaries and give them to Zeon
    Cheerleaders are on scholarship?

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Don't remember the reason why. You do realize they also cheer for basketball and compete in competitions. Plus they're working with Cajun Harley Davidson who has tons of events throughout the year. Maybe it was the closest available date. Hate to break it to you, but the entire university doesn't revolve around football. I'm sure the cheer squad & coaches would really appreciate you writing a large check so they don't need to have fundraisers.
    Cheer goes to no road games for basketball. I know the whole school does’t revolve around football, but cheerleading on game day certainly should be top priority. Aren’t you the guy that MAT and others accuse of making excuses for the failures of our administration and coaches?

Ok now full disclosure what’s your connection to cheer that has you being an apologist for this failure, this time?

Here's an important question: Were there any traveling fans at the game for the cheerleaders to lead?

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Cheerleaders are on scholarship?
    I was led to believe by several terrible Disney movies that cheerleaders are on scholarship

Quote Originally Posted by John Cocktolstoy View Post
    Cheer goes to no road games for basketball. I know the whole school does’t revolve around football, but cheerleading on game day certainly should be top priority. Aren’t you the guy that MAT and others accuse of making excuses for the failures of our administration and coaches?

Ok now full disclosure what’s your connection to cheer that has you being an apologist for this failure, this time?
    I make no excuses for other people, I just present facts and other opinions. The cheer squad not traveling due to a fundraiser isn't a failure. They will gladly accept checks to offset their costs so they don't have to do the fundraiser.

Full disclosure, telling you that it was originally scheduled for a bye week then moved isn't being an apologist it's the truth. I do know current and former members of the squad. Same with most other sports and squads on campus.

7. Default Re: Those weren’t cheerleaders (Thanks Ragin Jazz)

. . . some here don’t like posters with reliable birdies . . . it just makes them jealous and for no justifiable reason . . . fear the birdie . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . some here don’t like posters with reliable birdies . . . it just makes them jealous and for no justifiable reason . . . fear the birdie . . .
    I know many golfers who fear the birdie for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Here's an important question: Were there any traveling fans at the game for the cheerleaders to lead?
    Yes there were plenty. Very loud ones at that.

#Cheergate

11. Default Re: Those weren’t cheerleaders (Thanks Ragin Jazz)

I make no excuses for other people, I just present facts and other opinions. The cheer squad not traveling due to a fundraiser isn't a failure. They will gladly accept checks to offset their costs so they don't have to do the fundraiser.

Full disclosure, telling you that it was originally scheduled for a bye week then moved isn't being an apologist it's the truth. I do know current and former members of the squad. Same with most other sports and squads on campus.
    Who was this fund raiser for?

Might make more sense (or not) if known.

We will have to just disagree on this one. There are 52 weeks in a year. Football is 14 at most. Football games are the most important thing a cheer squad does, no excuses for missing a game that is bus able. Baseball, track, tennis.all could use lots of money too but they wouldn’t miss a game for a fundraiser. Inexcusable IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Who was this fund raiser for?

Might make more sense (or not) if known.
    Themselves if I understood correctly. But that doesn’t matter they exists because of football. Should never miss for any reason.

14. Default Re: Those weren’t cheerleaders (Thanks Ragin Jazz)

Themselves if I understood correctly. But that doesn’t matter they exists because of football. Should never miss for any reason.
    Doesn't make much sense if it was for themselves, at least not with an available bye week two weeks prior.

We will have to just disagree on this one. There are 52 weeks in a year. Football is 14 at most. Football games are the most important thing a cheer squad does, no excuses for missing a game that is bus able. Baseball, track, tennis.all could use lots of money too but they wouldn’t miss a game for a fundraiser. Inexcusable IMO.
    Please be satire.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information