Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. South Alabama

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. South Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Wait but Kyle told me we always ____ the bed in big games.
    Two 4-3 teams playing isn't considered a big game.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    That was a big game for our team if we want to win conference. No other way to put it. Big game, big win.

Geaux UL

Stop, man! The game was huge for the division race. Lose it and it's over. Huge win for the Cajuns, and I'm very happy they proved me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Stop, man! The game was huge for the division race. Lose it and it's over. Huge win for the Cajuns, and I'm very happy they proved me wrong.
    I agree the game was well attended, ratings were out the roof, all eyed were focused on this game, prime time espn game of the week. LOL. This game was big for fans of both programs only. Don't kid yourself.

I agree the game was well attended, ratings were out the roof, all eyed were focused on this game, prime time espn game of the week. LOL. This game was big for fans of both programs only. Don't kid yourself.
    It was BIG for both TEAMS, and that's what we're talking about.

Because it isn't a big ratings game it isn't a big game? Our team needed to win or our goal for the season was out the window. This game was big for all teams in the race for the SBC West title race. What an asinine take.

Props to the coaching staff for coming in with a great game plan, and to the players for coming out and punching them in the freakin mouth

I said it early on, that usm win didn't impress me much, usm has mailed it in and Hall has lost the locker room, flip side we hit on all cylinders tonight, no interceptions, no kicks out of bounds and the coaches game planned like champs finally the refs didn't go penalty kicks happy and that helped the flow of the game a lot. The bads that stupid color guy was like being in an extended version of the Bobby Bouchet hour.

So now…..we ARE in control of our own destiny with Troy beating TxSt last night. We win out, we win the West.

I just had a feeling last week we'd see this sort of performance...Cajuns we're"wounded" after the GSU game and responded like champs...The most dangerous creature in the swamp is a wounded Ragin Cajun!

11. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. South Alabama

Wrong!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Geaux UL Ragin Cajuns!

If Chriss can avoid those critical interceptions he has thrown in every game he's started so far, then maybe we have a chance. Better playcalling wouldn't hurt either.
    This happened. Dudes were laser focused. Turnovers for UL were key, and first game Zeon doesn't throw any. He even threw the ball away out of bounds when needed, that was actually a great play to see. Cajuns can win a lot of games playing like this.

Z made good decisions and got some big time throws when he needed. Spread the ball around as usual. He didn’t need to run for over 100 to keep us in the game which is good. I don’t think the receivers had a blatant drop, either.

Kibodi ran very hard. The whole RB core played well overall.

Offensive line was good. Controlled the line and kept Z on his feet.

The 2 SOAL receivers got theirs, but some of that was in garbage time. Overall the defense gave up a lot of yards, but 5 turnovers and 5 sacks will win you just about every game. Bradley had a nightmare about that game last night for sure.

They finally put together 4 quarters of football. It happened at a critical time in the season, it was against a talented team on the road and it was fantastic to see. Took some of the sting out of homecoming.

It wasn’t necessarily a big game, but it was a big win. Cajuns are in position to win the west if they can run the table.

Happy with the win, but the biggest stat was the turnovers. It is no different than the aTm win years back, where 7 turnovers paved the way.

There is no logical reason to lose a game with a +5 TO margin.

Trick is to play clean ball 6 more times this year.

Jonesboro, u next

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information