Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: MLB World Series

1. UL Baseball MLB World Series

Who you got, the Rangers or the Diamondbacks

Default Re: MLB World Series

Pulling for Diamondbacks but I say Rangers in 6

After Braves got booted, no dog in hunt. Just glad Astros and Phillies aren't in it. Not sure if I want MadBum to get a ring at the expense of knowing he got cut in April

my list of favorite teams:
    27. Mets
    28. Phillies
    29. Astros
    30. Yankees

This is going to be the least watched World Series in human history.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    This is going to be the least watched World Series in human history.
    Agreed. I probably won't watch 1 pitch.

6. Default Re: MLB World Series

. . . if you ain’t watching the MLB World Series, you just ain’t a baseball fan . . . besides there will be a good number of very young potential future hall of famer’s playing in this World Series . . .

7. Default Re: MLB World Series

Exactly!! Just a bunch of salty Astro fans. Rangers in 6, been a rangers fan for quite awhile glad to see they are finally putting it together.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun56 View Post
    Exactly!! Just a bunch of salty Astro fans. Rangers in 6, been a rangers fan for quite awhile glad to see they are finally putting it together.
    As an astros fan who grew up in Louisiana in the 90s im actually more of a Braves hater, Rangers dont actually bother me just like rooting for the underdogs when I dont have a dog in the fight

D-Backs in 6.

Arizona won't be as aggressive as the Astros and get into the Rangers bullpen. Texas trusts Sborz & Leclerc, every other reliever is a toss up.

10. Default Re: MLB World Series

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    As an astros fan who grew up in Louisiana in the 90s im actually more of a Braves hater, Rangers dont actually bother me just like rooting for the underdogs when I dont have a dog in the fight
    . . . so you pulling for the Dbacks then . . .

11. Default Re: MLB World Series

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    . . . it really sucked that Cox had Rangers on every night but Astros only when they played Rangers or were on MLB network and they were mostly blocked out on MLB network . . . you could not even get the Astros on the ticket as that was blocked also . . . however, the plus is I now know all,of the players on the Rangers for the series . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . it really sucked that Cox had Rangers on every night but Astros only when they played Rangers or were on MLB network and they were mostly blocked out on MLB network . . . you could not even get the Astros on the ticket as that was blocked also . . . however, the plus is I now know all,of the players on the Rangers for the series . . .
    There are still streaming apps available for any game. Granted they are not legal in some eyes. However when your team is not available in your area, you may feel going that route is still ethical. Just have to learn how to maneveur around the ads.

13. Default Re: MLB World Series

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    There are still streaming apps available for any game. Granted they are not legal in some eyes. However when your team is not available in your area, you may feel going that route is still ethical. Just have to learn how to maneveur around the ads.
    . . . I usually stay away from illegal transmissions . . . losing one’s livelihood is too much of a risk to see a game . . . I usually watch what is on tv legally and follow my teams on a site like scores and odds if my team is not on legal TV . . .

14. Default Re: MLB World Series

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Cable is a joke. Been using streaming apps for years, Wish MLB would do something like NHL where every game is on espn+ and you can get around the blackout games with a vpn. Its how i watch most of the Dallas stars games

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . so you pulling for the Dbacks then . . .
    Correct

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information