Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Revisit Parking

Default Re: Revisit Parking

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    I’ve been thinking this.
    Only reason to give $500+ instead of $100 (or whatever the minimum is) is pure love of the university.
    I hear you. Right now, we are going down the road of a bad divorce. You can only be screwed over so many times before one just ends the relationship.

University makes it so hard on everyone to attend an event. If you are not "in the kneaux", then you have no clue what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Flying kites and hitting golf balls. Practice driving and rc cars and planes
    In all seriousness, I just drive by Lot E and there was a dude practicing his golf game. The big problem was his truck was parked in the lot too though. I should’ve told him something about that.

Lot E is lawless. It’s like the autonomous zone in Seattle. If you wanna snort coke off a dancer’s backside, by all means, come to Lot E. Just please people. Have some respect and decency. Don’t park your car there!

4. Default Re: Revisit Parking

. . . wait, I thought CF was boring . . . just today, weed, coke and strippers . . . it’s a revival . . .

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Lot E is lawless. It’s like the autonomous zone in Seattle. If you wanna snort coke off a dancer’s backside, by all means, come to Lot E. Just please people. Have some respect and decency. Don’t park your car there!
    I cannot either confirm nor deny that this same thing happens at our camper spot.

6. Default Re: Revisit Parking

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I cannot either confirm nor deny that this same thing happens at our camper spot.
    . . . we can only assume that the beer is cold and the weed is strong, then . . .

What was the parking charge for tonights event at CF?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information