Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Attendance vs Southern Miss

UL Football Attendance vs Southern Miss

Next home game is against Southern Mississippi on a Thursday night. I will say the crowd will be 11,129.

Default Re: Attendance vs Southern Miss

You ever have anything positive to say when it doesn’t involve softball?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    You ever have anything positive to say when it doesn’t involve softball?
    I gave a guess on what the attendance will be, I do this thread for every home game. This has nothing to do with being positive or negative it is simply a guessing game.

I have an attendance question how is it actually counted? Last night my brother and I each had extra tickets on our phones since we (UL) refuse to print tickets. I always scan extra tickets as I assume I can do what I want with my tickets. Internet is crappy around stadium so it is so hard to transfer tickets. The lady scanning refused to scan my extra tickets which I paid for. Is this the new policy if so, I'll stop buying extra tickets. One other question who can I contact about fast pass line on visitor side. There was a tent for the vendor blocking the line therefore I had to stand in a 15 minute line for service that I rate due to my donation I give. Why should I pay for convenience if I won't receive it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I have an attendance question how is it actually counted? Last night my brother and I each had extra tickets on our phones since we (UL) refuse to print tickets. I always scan extra tickets as I assume I can do what I want with my tickets. Internet is crappy around stadium so it is so hard to transfer tickets. The lady scanning refused to scan my extra tickets which I paid for. Is this the new policy if so, I'll stop buying extra tickets. One other question who can I contact about fast pass line on visitor side. There was a tent for the vendor blocking the line therefore I had to stand in a 15 minute line for service that I rate due to my donation I give. Why should I pay for convenience if I won't receive it.
    They count tickets sold. Scanning doesn't matter.

I have no clue what the attendance will be. I will be there because my fandom doesn’t stop when the team loses. JMV won’t be there because this team isn’t exciting or consistent enough for him.

8. Default Re: Attendance vs Southern Miss

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    They count tickets sold. Scanning doesn't matter.
    . . . for the 1 millionth 9 hundred fricking 50 seventh time here . . . they count tickets sold and those acquired by students . . . for instance, every seat in my row in the grandstand are sold but other than the LSU home game are rarely used . . . they count . . .

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    I gave a guess on what the attendance will be, I do this thread for every home game. This has nothing to do with being positive or negative it is simply a guessing game.
    Were you there or did softball fall ball wear you out?

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    I have no clue what the attendance will be. I will be there because my fandom doesn’t stop when the team loses. JMV won’t be there because this team isn’t exciting or consistent enough for him.
    And I will not be in town for the remaining home games.

Lie

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Were you there or did softball fall ball wear you out?
    We have season tickets for football and yes I was at the game. I have only went to one of the three fall ball softball games.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Lie
    Lie? You can go look back on any thread. I always start an attendance and score prediction thread for every home football game. #Facts

Lie? You can go look back on any thread. I always start an attendance and score prediction thread for every home football game. #Facts
    Dude your mission every time is to elaborate how small a crowd will show out.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Dude your mission every time is to elaborate how small a crowd will show out.
    I am part of the crowd and it is a guessing game only. You don't have to play. When others did it, nobody said anything. What's my mission when I ask folks to predict the score? I would love to hear you reasoning for that.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information