Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Attendance vs Southern Miss

Default Re: Attendance vs Southern Miss

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Ridiculous to be having this prediction thread with 2 games before this one. 6-3 would look a lot more appealing than 4-5.
    Right. Next Saturday and Arkansas st showing and outcome may have some affect on the attendance against So Miss. win both it will probably be bigger than if you split the 2.

2. Default Re: Attendance vs Southern Miss

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    We had a nice short walk ( 1 block)last year at no cost to park. Just had to promise to return post game and have a few more drinks.
    . . . that’s what you call parking privileged . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Unfortunately he cancelled Billy’s plan because he knows more than billy and his two mentors Dabo and Nick. Boy genius he is.
    He has not canceled Billy’s plan. He has made a few tweaks to fit his personality like any Coach would.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    We had a nice short walk ( 1 block)last year at no cost to park. Just had to promise to return post game and have a few more drinks.
    I haven’t been since the weekend Gaustauve was about to hit here. So Miss was a lot better then and drawing bigger crowds back then. I recall people parking of campus in businesses parking lots. For a fee in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I haven’t been since the weekend Gaustauve was about to hit here. So Miss was a lot better then and drawing bigger crowds back then. I recall people parking of campus in businesses parking lots. For a fee in most cases.
    Whenever you get to 4th street bar early enough on a Thursday the parking is aplenty. They loved us over there for the football game and welcomed us back with open arms for the basketball game a few months later. Great place.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Whenever you get to 4th street bar early enough on a Thursday the parking is aplenty. They loved us over there for the football game and welcomed us back with open arms for the basketball game a few months later. Great place.
    4th st is where the old hard cores hang out and tell stories of glory days the cool kids are at mugshots right behind the hotel where a lot of our fans stay

7. Default Re: Attendance vs Southern Miss

. . . mugshots has good burgers . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    They loved the SB fans and they hate TSAB.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    I wonder if they ever replaced that tsab sticker lol

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    And LoTech.

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    I wonder if they ever replaced that tsab sticker lol
    Doubt it. M$M is a legend in H-burg

12. Default Re: Attendance vs Southern Miss

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Ben had surgery recently. Things did not progress with his injury as hoped. Coach Dez said that At QB club last Thursday. I did not share that at the time since I was not sure he was ready for that information to be made public. Now that people know he is out for the year, No problem in giving more information. Ben can return next season if he desires with a medical redshirt. That would be a seventh year however. No idea if he has any interest in doing that.
    Don’t think he’d be interested to return as a backup, maybe not even first backup

Talked with two USM alums last weekend; both are season ticket holders. I was surprised by what they told me. They think that we are awash in money at LOUISIANA. They want to know where and how we got all this money. They are envious of our stadium expansion, and our entire athletic program. AND they are damn happy to be in the Sun Belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    Talked with two USM alums last weekend; both are season ticket holders. I was surprised by what they told me. They think that we are awash in money at LOUISIANA. They want to know where and how we got all this money. They are envious of our stadium expansion, and our entire athletic program. AND they are damn happy to be in the Sun Belt.
    Well compared to their former conference mate up North we are. Houses will always be more stable than trailers. The time when players are served pb&j sandwiches as pregame meal before a bowl game is the time football programs need to shutdown

15. Default Re: Attendance vs Southern Miss

. . . or maybe they have a better feel for what we have here than the lion’s share of posters on RP . . .

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information