Anybody know healing status of BW?
    He’s out for the year.

Default Re: Attendance vs Southern Miss

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    He’s out for the year.
    I remember CMD saying 4-6, 4 weeks ago.

Stop putting words in my mouth you dildo. He’s learning on the job just like Napier did. Even after 6 years Napier still makes boneheaded decisions.
    I asked you a question. Never did I put words in your mouth. Now answer the question. Don't answer then steer the conversation to something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    By taking the best players with him to florida?
    Best players with him. Get out of here with that ____. The Cajuns have a few players in the NFL now that was with the Cajuns when Napier left.

5. Default Re: Attendance vs Southern Miss

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Best players with him. Get out of here with that ____. The Cajuns have a few players in the NFL now that was with the Cajuns when Napier left.
    Yep, best players. A 2nd round pick at tackle and best running back from the team. Read it slower next time if you can’t comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    Yep, best players. A 2nd round pick at tackle and best running back from the team. Read it slower next time if you can’t comprehend.
    Why did he leave behind some NFL talent if he took the best players?

7. Default Re: Attendance vs Southern Miss

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    So what you are saying is if I buy tickets it does not matter if i go or not they are counted. So it shouldn't matter what the stands look like just count us as being there this is pathetic on the university part if scanning doesn't matter.
    . . . pathetic or not, it’s how everybody does it . . . you really think 4500 to 5000 are actually attending baseball . . . don't shoot the messenger, I just like hundreds of others has posted this here and every week is the same question . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    He had surgery on his ankle.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Jay Walker mentioned on broadcast Saturday night that he will be out for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Learning on the job? Didn't Napier leave him the blueprint for success? So are you saying Maggard made a bad hire and they should have hired someone with actual experience?
    Unfortunately he cancelled Billy’s plan because he knows more than billy and his two mentors Dabo and Nick. Boy genius he is.

11. Default Re: Attendance vs Southern Miss

. . . here we go again . . . get a room and sleep on it . . . i would understand if something could be done about that I would understand the repeated harping but we can’t make them unsleep where they slept at camp now . . . this is really about you not liking CMD, isn’t it . . .

Not talking about where they slept… The entire process has gone soft from January through camp. Just ask any player that’s been through both.

Agreed. Troy, USA, Monroe, Texas state and Arkansas state were terrible while he was here. I think the only blowouts were the 50 point wins over Troy and Monroe. Everything else was “bland” football just squeaking by teams. All of the west has improved even Monroe. The east is even better. It’s a tough conference and Mike has his work cut out for him. I think he’s up to the challenge. Maybe that’s just the fan in me idk.
    I am reading this as rest of the Sun Belt has improved more than we have. Not saying we have not improved. Saying we have not improved to the level as others in the league. That is disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    I am reading this as rest of the Sun Belt has improved more than we have. Not saying we have not improved. Saying we have not improved to the level as others in the league. That is disappointing.
    Napier, graduation and the portal also gutted us. It wasn’t starting from scratch but the man faced some pretty difficult obstacles. Not making excuses for him cause last year was pretty disappointing to me personally. But when you put down the pitchforks and take a step back and see the reality of the situation you can see that he wasn’t just picking up where Napier left off. I think there’s an obvious improvement in the team this year. And I think we’ll only get better moving forward. Now will that be enough to keep up with the rest of the belt? I don’t know. I sure hope so though!

15. Default Re: Attendance vs Southern Miss

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    . . . can one imagine what So. Miss fans are saying right now . . .

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information