Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: Attendance vs Southern Miss

Default Re: Attendance vs Southern Miss

Reasoning: The Fire CMD thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Reasoning: The Fire CMD thread.
    I have heard other folks on this forum call for the head of other coaches have you addressed them?

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    I have heard other folks on this forum call for the head of other coaches have you addressed them?
    You wanted him fired 3 games into his tenure.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    You wanted him fired 3 games into his tenure.
    Has he improved since then?

Has he improved since then?
    I think he’s learning on the job. This ain’t Billy’s sun belt either. Billy squeaked by lots of schitty teams. These teams are pretty damn good. We are just getting beat by better teams at this point. I think that will change cause I believe Mike will do better.

I think he’s learning on the job. This ain’t Billy’s sun belt either. Billy squeaked by lots of schitty teams. These teams are pretty damn good. We are just getting beat by better teams at this point. I think that will change cause I believe Mike will do better.
    This SBC is MUCH better than what Billy had to deal with. Honestly, it’s not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    This SBC is MUCH better than what Billy had to deal with. Honestly, it’s not even close.
    Agreed. Troy, USA, Monroe, Texas state and Arkansas state were terrible while he was here. I think the only blowouts were the 50 point wins over Troy and Monroe. Everything else was “bland” football just squeaking by teams. All of the west has improved even Monroe. The east is even better. It’s a tough conference and Mike has his work cut out for him. I think he’s up to the challenge. Maybe that’s just the fan in me idk.

The damn Belt is very good. We may need to simply realize we are finally the top G5 conference in FBS. Therefore, we have excellent programs standing on the opposite side of the Swamp.

Now we need to educate Acadiana.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . for the 1 millionth 9 hundred fricking 50 seventh time here . . . they count tickets sold and those acquired by students . . . for instance, every seat in my row in the grandstand are sold but other than the LSU home game are rarely used . . . they count . . .
    So what you are saying is if I buy tickets it does not matter if i go or not they are counted. So it shouldn't matter what the stands look like just count us as being there this is pathetic on the university part if scanning doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    So what you are saying is if I buy tickets it does not matter if i go or not they are counted. So it shouldn't matter what the stands look like just count us as being there this is pathetic on the university part if scanning doesn't matter.
    Every school announces paid attendance. It’s not just us.

Learning on the job? Didn't Napier leave him the blueprint for success? So are you saying Maggard made a bad hire and they should have hired someone with actual experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Tickets sold is what they go off of. So does every other school.

13. Default Re: Attendance vs Southern Miss

Learning on the job? Didn't Napier leave him the blueprint for success?
    By taking the best players with him to florida?

Learning on the job? Didn't Napier leave him the blueprint for success? So are you saying Maggard made a bad hire and they should have hired someone with actual experience?
    Stop putting words in my mouth you dildo. He’s learning on the job just like Napier did. Even after 6 years Napier still makes boneheaded decisions.

Anybody know healing status of BW?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information