Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . LastLast

Thread: Live Game Talk: Louisiana 17, Georgia State 20

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana 17, Georgia State 20

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    It was intended as a joke. I'm surprised you couldn't comprehend that.
    #crawfishing

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Yeah, they were bringing everyone early on. I'm no expert, but shouldn't we have called a screen play or 2 to take advantage of that ____ or quick slants? The playbook is so boring and predictable.
    Exactly. Screens or quick slants across the middle should have been wide open

In the second half they rolled Zeon out on bootlegs quite a bit and that seemed to help

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I have to agree with you. I really like the play call. Maybe have Zeon roll out there but the WR/TE was open in the flats. If Zeon gets the ball over the defenders we are all celebrating and talking about back to back miraculous comebacks.

The first half was just awful, but we adjusted and absolutely shut down GAST. It sucks but somebody had to lose.
    With all those clutch runs Zeon had we all would have been ecstatic if we finished the comeback, it sucks but not sure how some of you act like the world is ending at 4-3 losing like that to a 5-1 team. We shut them out in the second half. I repeat we won the second half 17-0.

I’m not happy we lost and the support Lafayette and Acadiana shows our University disgusts me, but we have sooo much to build on. Some of you should see the things that were said about Napier over his first two seasons especially after our bowl loss to Tulane and the Coastal loss at home.

This is a journey, you don’t give up when everything is not perfect! Perseverance is not just for players but fans too!

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Georgia State

Quote Originally Posted by lafman1 View Post
    Acadiana is disappointed with the money grab tactic used by the university. How about placing the blame where it should be placed. Squarely on the shoulders of the university.
    I'm tired hearing this damn excuse especially when said family of 4 would go to tiger stadium, spend $100/Ticket, plus $30 to park a mile away

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    I'm tired hearing this damn excuse especially when said family of 4 would go to tiger stadium, spend $100/Ticket, plus $30 to park a mile away
    It’s not an excuse. It’s a reason. THE reason. I wouldn’t know about LSU.

6. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Georgia State

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    . . . it’s in the genes . . . if they were LSU fans, they would complain 4 times more . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . it’s in the genes . . . if they were LSU fans, they would complain 4 times more . . .
    Fans of lsu are the greatest excuse makers of all time.

Nothing comes close.

The same way it was paid for pre-RCAF.
    Oh, so starved?

Frick off.

There’s been plenty of discussions here criticizing Martin Hall and UL athletic leadership for lack of attendance, but you have no interest in a real conversation. You’re just a troll.

It’s not an excuse. It’s a reason. THE reason. I wouldn’t know about LSU.
    Go sit on a cactus.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Oh, so starved?

Frick off.

There’s been plenty of discussions here criticizing Martin Hall and UL athletic leadership for lack of attendance, but you have no interest in a real conversation. You’re just a troll.
    How was the university starved? Are they starved now????

Why is it for some people so hard to admit it’s the problem?

One reply to you, then that’s it for me.

Prior to the RCAF, athletics was starved of funding. And when Ray Athement was university President, coaches were threatened with their jobs if they dared to seek donations from certain individuals or organizations.

So yes, starved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    One reply to you, then that’s it for me.

Prior to the RCAF, athletics was starved of funding. And when Ray Athement was university President, coaches were threatened with their jobs if they dared to seek donations from certain individuals or organizations.

So yes, starved.
    And now?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    It’s hard to tell from the highlights cause they are zoomed in more on chriss but this kinda gives you an idea. Look at Peter and look at where the defender is catching the ball on the “O”. By the way the TE was open in the flats.
    I think this is incorrect. Watching the play from the end zone, the defender is closer to the L and he is out of the end zone when he makes the int. ZC seems to be closer to the hash than the numbers. If this is true the angle of the throw is correct. More air would have been better but the defender, who was covering the flat, made a good read and play. Anyone know if the All-22 video is available to the general public?

Athletics was starved prior to RCAF. Ticket revenue did not come close to meeting requirements to run the department. At one point, staff members were purchasing pens and pencils out of their own pockets. Results were poor on the field in those days. Check out the football results from 1997 to 2004. That is about the time our competitors began putting more money into their programs. We started RCAF in order to remain competitive. NIL has made the challenge greater. Jordan Brown left here due to fact we could not match the NIL deal offered by Memphis. The Krewe Allons collective will aid that situation

And now?
    And now we’re trying to make up for 20-30 years of outright hatred of athletics by Martin Hall.

Now ____ off.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . LastLast

Thread Information