Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . LastLast

Thread: Live Game Talk: Louisiana 17, Georgia State 20

1. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Georgia State

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Billy won.
    Yeah he did and dez is winning to. Stop acting like we lost to the worst team in the conference or something yeah play calling wasn't the best but we were still in position to win the game and we have been all year.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Georgia State

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    If Ben were healthy we win by 3 scores.
    No.

3. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Georgia State

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Coming out flat and getting behind 20-0 was the biggest problem. The other problems just magnify the sad end result.
    This.

Can't spot an opponent 20 then expect perfection.

Perfection is pretty much what it requires after spotting a three touchdown lead.

4. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Georgia State

Message to Zeon and future quarterbacks: Stay away from upper body work outs (on your off weeks) you arm accuracy can't afford muscle memory amnesia in the middle of the season.

Geaux for it in the off season.

This one hurt y’all.
    Another one score game lost. Gosh we have talent in this team. So close.
    Scrap it get back to work.

Got home after the game last night, tried MH’s practice of not posting right after a game.

Georgia State was bigger, stronger and faster. Should have beaten UL the first half like a rented mule…but they didn’t.

Cajuns didn’t quit and Georgia State was over confident the second half. It was there for the taking.

That said…yes CMD, I agree you can’t look at one play. At the same time during the late drive, back to back penalties happened. A 10 and 5 yarder was overcome, but that was greater than where the drive died from the EZ. Then a questionable pass play for a pick. ZC needed to roll out so he could see better, problem all night. The drive looked ok, ended up a cf.

I said 6-6 in August, and it’s looking like a possibility. Excuses abound. It’s still a loss of a winnable game.

We’re a few plays away from being 6-1. That’s with a fairly young team and a very young QB. I think we will be ok.

They played a C+ game against a 5-1 team and had the win in hand. I watched the replay and Z was locked in on that receiver. I agree with ZoomZoom, Z is better rolling out. Don’t know why you have a QB running for over 100 yards stand in the pocket inside the 10 yard line. 2 shots to get that ball in on a compressed field. Stick with your strength.

With that. Just want to say something inflammatory because I’m still ____ed and I think we need more attendance talk . The tailgate was great. Weather fantastic. Homecoming. You barely draw 20k. Don’t give a $%*t about ticketmaster, parking, concessions, the volume of the music, the band, other games going on, or whatever other garbage excuse that gets thrown out there. You’re a disappointment, Acadiana.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    If Ben were healthy we win by 3 scores.
    He's definitely back in the mix when he is.

0-3 in the script helmets.

11. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Georgia State

If Zeon Chriss' arm and brain were communicating like they were two weeks ago . Louisiana Wins this game going away.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun56 View Post
    Yeah he did and dez is winning to. Stop acting like we lost to the worst team in the conference or something yeah play calling wasn't the best but we were still in position to win the game and we have been all year.
    Billy teams found a way. Dez teams hasn't found a way. Huge difference. What's is Billy record at UL and what is Dez record at UL?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    They played a C+ game against a 5-1 team and had the win in hand. I watched the replay and Z was locked in on that receiver. I agree with ZoomZoom, Z is better rolling out. Don’t know why you have a QB running for over 100 yards stand in the pocket inside the 10 yard line. 2 shots to get that ball in on a compressed field. Stick with your strength.

With that. Just want to say something inflammatory because I’m still ____ed and I think we need more attendance talk . The tailgate was great. Weather fantastic. Homecoming. You barely draw 20k. Don’t give a $%*t about ticketmaster, parking, concessions, the volume of the music, the band, other games going on, or whatever other garbage excuse that gets thrown out there. You’re a disappointment, Acadiana.
    Lafayette not supporting the football team is very discouraging. Where is the pride in the community? Best place to live in Louisiana, but still always baffles my mind how Lafayette does not support its home team.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    We’re a few plays away from being 6-1. That’s with a fairly young team and a very young QB. I think we will be ok.
    We will always have a young team. If you think Zeon and Broussard are here for 4 years, your just not paying attention to today's college football world.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    We will always have a young team. If you think Zeon and Broussard are here for 4 years, your just not paying attention to today's college football world.
    This.

Don’t be surprised if this time next year Zeon is playing for Lane Kiffin or Hugh Freeze. Imagine what those two offensive minds could do with that kid!

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . LastLast

Thread Information