Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: RP - Help Identify Pro UL Businesses

Default Re: RP--Looking for Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    You sure about the crawfish pot? The owner is fraternity brothers with my friends who went to lsu.
    Inside their building on Foreman Dr. I always remember seeing pics hanging on the wall of Stokely and a couple others.

Everyone should go check out Chip's on Congress. They are proving to be a great supporter of all things Cajun Nation. Place gets a lil' bit wild later in the night but a hell of a stop for any and all earlier. Hot babes serving cold beer nearly 24/7

Default Re: RP - Help Identify Pro UL Businesses

What are Chip’s discounts for Louisiana fans today?

Pogie's Pourhouse - in da Creux

Camper Tailgate spot #26 - come grab a drank and a shot of Jameaux !!

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    I'm very eager to find out as well

Buffalo Wild Wings on ambassador caffery has nice old pics on f Cajuns players etc
    Always have been helpful with Cajun broadcasts
    👍

Eddie's in Erath.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Super 1 Foods is the official grocery store of the Ragin Cajuns. They may be interested in doing something similar to what Albertson's does for LSU. However instead of getting a discount on your grocery bill, perhaps they would allow 10 percent of your bill to go to Krewe Allons if you wear red on game day. Perhaps they would also participate in a round up promotion. I see Adopted Dog Brewery and Mid City Smokehouse are on the list. They are owned by a couple which are strong Cajun supporters. Adopted Dog has said Cajuns are a priority on their TV sets whenever the Cajuns are on. I was there for the Minnesota game and the place was decked out in red. I wonder if Blanchards barbeque would consider coming on board as they are in competition with the Smokehouse. Some of our coaches eat at Blanchards frequently. If this were mentioned to them, perhaps they would consider the idea.
    Funny story about Adopted Dog. I had a work friend who is a TSAB fan ask me “what’s the deal with Adopted Dog?” I asked him to explain. He said he and a group of friends went in the spring and asked them to turn on the TSAB baseball game. He was told no and the staff member turned on the Cajuns game. I laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    All day Happy Hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Inside their building on Foreman Dr. I always remember seeing pics hanging on the wall of Stokely and a couple others.
    That is because the original owner was a fraternity brother of mine here and my younger brothers worked there when in college back in early 2ks. The original owner has since sold it to the guy that owns the crawfish nest and market in Crowley. He used to advertise the bitter lsu show if i recall correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    There is a company on the umbrellas that are in the south end zone and down the left field line loge suits. I can see the logo but for the life of me can’t remember the name.
    Gulf America

Acadiana Travel owners ar huge cajuns fan.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    That is because the original owner was a fraternity brother of mine here and my younger brothers worked there when in college back in early 2ks. The original owner has since sold it to the guy that owns the crawfish nest and market in Crowley. He used to advertise the bitter lsu show if i recall correctly.
    Scratch da pot

Quote Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
    Gulf America
    Gulf America 1000% Cajun Fans

Courtesy Automotive Group as well as Courvelle Toyota.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information