Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: RP - Help Identify Pro UL Businesses

1. Default RP - Help Identify Pro UL Businesses

Guys,

We are putting together a document for the NIL Collective that will list all of the Acadiana businesses that are Cajun supporters (meaning, owned by, put up signs, donate, discounts, etc to all Cajun supporters). We are using this as a living/breathing list that we can contact when we need local businesses to assist in events or donations, or we can just support them as they support us. So far, the list I have created includes the following, if you know any other businesses in the Acadiana area that are UL supporters (big, small or otherwise) please let me know, I know I am missing a ton:

Absolute Embroidery
    Legend's Bar and Grill
    Mako Restoration
    Acadiana Plumbing
    Pete's on Johnston
    Adopted Dog Brewery and Tcoup's Mid City Smokehouse
    Wildcat Brothers Distillery
    Chip's Daiquries
    Shane's Famous Quesadilla Burgers
    Old Tyme Grocery
    PSC Supply and Hardware
    The Best Stop
    Drago's
    The Corner Bar
    Red's Fitness
    TALCO Energy

Please keep my list going so we can support these businesses.

2. Default Re: RP--Looking for Help?

I love this idea and while your effort "may" be viewed as competition by the RCAF and Alumni Association, they should be able to provide an extensive list.

Default Re: RP--Looking for Help?

Joeys

Tooks Butcher...

Can you tell Chip's to stop using the @Lafayette on their facebook ads. They also offer drink specials for folks who would rather miss the ambiance of CF and sit in his bar and watch the game....wouldn't that be counter productive?

5. Default Re: RP--Looking for Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Joeys
    Good one.how did I forget Joey.

6. Default Re: RP--Looking for Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I love this idea and while your effort "may" be viewed as competition by the RCAF and Alumni Association, they should be able to provide an extensive list.
    This should not be viewed as competition but instead as a way of partnering with business that support the Cajuns

7. Default Re: RP--Looking for Help?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    This should not be viewed as competition but instead as a way of partnering with business that support the Cajuns
    I agree.

They should be able to give you a list.

Fans would love seeing it as well.

8. Default Re: RP--Looking for Help?

Forgot about another one, Art at Acadiana Religious Store on College is another UL supported company.

The Crawfish Pot
    Juice Inn
    CED, Consolidated Electrical Distributors

10. Default Re: RP--Looking for Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    The Crawfish Pot
    Juice Inn
    Legend's was already on the list, I had also added Judice Inn, but the Crawfish Pot is a good one.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Legend's was already on the list, I had also added Judice Inn, but the Crawfish Pot is a good one.

Thanks.
    10-4

12. Default Re: RP--Looking for Help?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Tooks Butcher...

Can you tell Chip's to stop using the @Lafayette on their facebook ads. They also offer drink specials for folks who would rather miss the ambiance of CF and sit in his bar and watch the game....wouldn't that be counter productive?
    Took's is a good one as well.

Thanks.

13. Default Re: RP--Looking for Help?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Tooks Butcher...

I get what you are saying, but they post allot of stuff about UL on their facebook page. I will try to speak to management about this, but the reality is we could use more people just advertising UL athletic events and offering specials for people who wear red on game day and show a UL ticket to the game.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

KOK
    Deano’s
    Lafayette Roofing

I’m pretty sure the new Chimes is donating as well. Weren’t they a part of the outfield wall wrap at the Tigue this past season?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information