Thread: Ticket question

UL Football Ticket question

Is there a particular site to look for 'resell' tickets? or to transfer bought tickets to a buyer? Also, can tickets be bought at the Cajundome or at the game and bypass the exorbitant fees? And just curious, what do people who don't have a smartphone do to get into the game? They really should allow digital tickets to be printed out.

Default Re: Ticket question

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    Is there a particular site to look for 'resell' tickets? or to transfer bought tickets to a buyer? Also, can tickets be bought at the Cajundome or at the game and bypass the exorbitant fees? And just curious, what do people who don't have a smartphone do to get into the game? They really should allow digital tickets to be printed out.
    I think so if you buy in person the fees are less.

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    I have found that Ticketmaster and the #GeauxCajuns Ragin' Cajuns app for some reason will not let you sell them off their site directly. The Sell Tickets button does not even work on the #GeauxCajuns Ragin' Cajuns app for me. In the past I have posted tickets on re sale on Stub Hub, sold them, and then transferred them to the buyer which is allowed through the Ragin Cajuns app.

They have got to find a better way to re sell tickets by the click of a button IMO.

Consider it a donation, and an increase in attendance number

I believe other schools have something similar, i like the idea of a FAN BASED ticket exchange in case those can't make it you can at least offer fair pricing to get rid of your ticket or even give them away and a better chance someone buys it without all the extra fees and hassle ticketmaster gives you.its a win/win.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    I believe other schools have something similar, i like the idea of a FAN BASED ticket exchange in case those can't make it you can at least offer fair pricing to get rid of your ticket or even give them away and a better chance someone buys it without all the extra fees and hassle ticketmaster gives you.its a win/win.
    I had mocked up a fan-to-fan ticket exchange a few months ago during baseball season, but it was poorly received here citing hypothetical loss of ticket revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    I had mocked up a fan-to-fan ticket exchange a few months ago during baseball season, but it was poorly received here citing hypothetical loss of ticket revenue.
    uhksmall picture thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    They had this exact thing a few years back. Sold some baseball tickets and basketball tickets on it

I assume the deal with ticketmaster torched any useful ticket options what a scourge on this program

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    I assume the deal with ticketmaster torched any useful ticket options what a scourge on this program
    Whoever signed that contract should be fired. Why would a college need a company like TM to handle tickets? I do not understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Whoever signed that contract should be fired. Why would a college need a company like TM to handle tickets? I do not understand.
    These days Esqueleto wants everyone fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    It happened when they moved to the cajun dome ticket office.

I bought 4, $30 tickets off TM for the Buffalo game and the total was $172 after taxes and fees. Absolutely a ripoff!

Thread Information