Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Check Out These Ticket Prices.

Default Re: Check Out These Ticket Prices.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLA View Post
    Online, but that's where the average non-season ticket holder fan will go to first for tickets. These people are not going to show up at Cajun Field without a ticket first. When they see how much extra is tacked on, they make the decision that it is more feasible to stay home.

Slash the prices, do a promo code where UL pays the fees, I don't know. But make the online tickets affordable for people to make the decision to buy tickets before gameday and get them into Cajun Field.
    Yes they do. I always walk right pass them in line with my ticket in hand. Many times i will hand one or two to some one in line.

Personally don’t know why they wouldn’t come with out a ticket to save a little money. You can walk up and buy a ticket before a game at the cajun dome or cajun field starting at 10 AM in the morning. Unless you wait until 20 minutes before the game there is never a line. So if you get there an hour or so before kickoff get your ticket first you won’t stand in line and you never have to worry about a sell out.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    The question is not "who can't afford season tickets!?" . it's "who can USE season tickets?"

I don't know a single family in our demographic (25-40) that can go to every home game. With all the crap the kids have going on we're lucky to go to ANY games.

You've got to offer something for families that wake up Saturday morning and say, "wait. we have NOTHING going on today?! Well let's go to Cajun Field! oh wait it's $140 for the four of us on Ticketmaster."
    When I was in that demographic with young kids I had season tickets. Purchased my first year at the age of 25. My kids loved growing up at Cajun Field and ML Tigue Moore field. It is a huge part of their childhood memories. Same for my 3 brothers and sister.

I don’t know why anyone would wake up on Saturday and decide to go to the game and order tickets on ticket master. That would just be a bad economic decision when you can go to the CD or CF starting at 10AM and avoid fees.

Default Re: Check this out!

Cajun Field tickets start at $19 for the "nosebleeds". but again NOBODY in any department is trying to make it known that you can buy tickets at the ticket office without paying 90% more in fees, probably because a line of 200 people there would have them jammed up just like everywhere else

Ticketmaster has probably run off more casuals than any other GameDay screw-up
    Yea it's ridiculous. These prices are simply out of many potential Cajuns fans budget.

The question is not "who can't afford season tickets!?" . it's "who can USE season tickets?"

I don't know a single family in our demographic (25-40) that can go to every home game. With all the crap the kids have going on we're lucky to go to ANY games.

You've got to offer something for families that wake up Saturday morning and say, "wait. we have NOTHING going on today?! Well let's go to Cajun Field! oh wait it's $140 for the four of us on Ticketmaster."
    Isn't it also a question of who needs them and who wants them? There are some fans who will choose to only go to a singular game because they aren't hardcore fans. There are others who are more hardcore but who have access to free tickets through family or friends.

So who is the customer here? Regular fans who already go to a lot of games but now want tickets of their own? In that case, you're not exactly gaining new fans.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information