Thread: Louisiana Collection Gear, Merchandise

1. Louisiana Louisiana Collection Gear, Merchandise

The Louisiana Collection features retro-themed line of gear and non-apparel items

The University of Louisiana has dipped into the vaults – and come away with nostalgia.

UL's new Vintage Louisiana Collection features a retro-themed line of gear and non-apparel items, from t-shirts and caps to pennants and license plates.

Beginning Monday, Vintage Louisiana gear and merchandise will be sold on campus at The Ragin' Cajuns Store outlets in the Student Union, M.L. "Tigue" Moore Field at Russo Park, and The Heritage at Cajun Village. The Vintage Louisiana Collection will also be available through local and national retailers, and online. Find a list of retailers here

The collection's launch coincides with the start of Homecoming Week activities and comes as the University celebrates the 125th anniversary of its founding.

The officially licensed Vintage Louisiana Collection was created in response to fan demand; its products feature monikers, logos and images that stretch back decades, including SLI, USL and various incarnations of the storied bulldog mascot.

Vintage Louisiana items will be also sold from a "pop-up shop" inside the main entrance of Russo Park on Homecoming Day, Saturday, Oct. 21, when the Ragin' Cajuns will square off against the Georgia State Panthers. Kickoff is 7 p.m.

The collection was created as part of a partnership with CLC, the University's trademark licensing company.

Homes SO Clean

2. Default Re: Louisiana Collection Gear, Merchandise

To maximize profits, accessibility and desirability, academics and athletics, should have vintage efforts completely independent from each other.

Default Re: Louisiana Collection Gear, Merchandise

I have a couple of questions. how many UL shirts do you all have? How often do you wear them. I have 4 or 5 and wear only to home football games.

Probably 30 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I have a couple of questions. how many UL shirts do you all have? How often do you wear them. I have 4 or 5 and wear only to home football games.
    I don’t know how many but I wear to the office, to the grocery store, sometimes running/fishing in the athletic ones, mowing the yard, cooking inside and outside, drinking beers inside and outside, around the Permian Basin oilfield…

Absolutely Embroidery is the way to go on these IMO (but I understand if you're buying online that's gonna be an issue.) Over there you can bring anything into the shop and its a $14 fee per logo to put on your merch. Easy to find decent polos, jackets, pullovers for under $20 and add in the embroidery fee for overall pretty affordable gear. That goes for the vintage and modern logos/wordmarks too

Both Absolutely and LA Hot Stuff were absolutely slammed around 10 this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Both Absolutely and LA Hot Stuff were absolutely slammed around 10 this morning.
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Probably 30 or so.
    Helmut, you got me curious so I had to go count what I have. I severely under estimated. 53 shirts and an additional 5 sweaters, jackets, sweats and shorts. And I wear them just about every day.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Name:  20231016_201433.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  351.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Absolutely Embroidery is the way to go on these IMO (but I understand if you're buying online that's gonna be an issue.) Over there you can bring anything into the shop and its a $14 fee per logo to put on your merch.
    Can I provide the logo myself? I AE has a license from the school so I'm assuming she has to use Saloom-approved artwork?

12. Default Re: Louisiana Collection Gear, Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I spoke to the owner of absolute about 2 weeks ago and she informed me this was happening. She was so pumped about it. Thought it was gonna be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    Can I provide the logo myself? I AE has a license from the school so I'm assuming she has to use Saloom-approved artwork?
    You can submit what you come up with, but if it uses any UL logos, she’ll have to run it by Saloom to get approval…..good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    They pretty much have you stick to what's on the sheet with no real mods allowed. You could theoretically do whatever you want but I dont know that you would be able to have the UL logos incorporated within that

Thread Information