Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: UL vs Georgia State

Default Re: Homecoming Parade and Gate Question

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    One of those is the main gate off of Bertrand, I believe.
    I was told in a text today that the gate leading to A,B,C,D lots will not close. I don’t know them by number.

I’ll make it simple. There are 5 gates to enter Cajun Field. Gate 1 is at Rinehardt and South College. You then go clockwise for the numbering of each gate.

Default Re: UL vs Georgia State

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    It was an ankle injury. I know coach said it happened late in the week in practice before the Texas State game, I think it was Thursday before the game. So, he was definitely going to be out for the Texas State game but was hoping he might be available for this game.

Agu played really well filling in, but obviously it hurts with experience and depth at a position that we were a little short in already. I think the good news is that as Glenn Brown gets back to full strength it helps the DB depth, but Anderson is a really good player.
    Coach made it sound like it was very very minor after the texas state game so not sure what's going on. Sounds like he was misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I’ll make it simple. There are 5 gates to enter Cajun Field. Gate 1 is at Rinehardt and South College. You then go clockwise for the numbering of each gate.
    If my clock is right. That would be the 2 gates on opposite ends of Rinehardt. I assume we not counting the one on CDB that is always closed.

Agu surprised me last week. Made some plays despite the soft 15 yard off coverage

I’ll say this much…Marshall played that soft coverage against ga states stacked wide formations and the panthers ate them alive. It’ll be interesting to see what our game plan will be this week defensively. Controlled, contained pressure on the qb is so crucial.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Pretty crazy we’re playing another team that hasn’t beaten us yet. We are 5-0 against GSU. So 15-0 against them and tx st combined. This series has been a lot more competitive and this game looks like it could be the toughest yet. Remember being down 10 late in the game on a Thursday a few years back.
    We are 6-0 vs. GAST…so that’s 16-0.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Agreed. Looks cheap and like everyone has the same name.
    We have so many redundant numbers, we need the name on the back to see who is playing.

See attached

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tyme View Post
    There are all sorts of experts on here. Politics, economy, COVID, M-RNA, offensive schemes, the Middle East, starting QB, attendance, marketing, etc. No surprise that there are fashion experts here too. Some are experts in ALL of the above.
    I am ok with the unis but there is nothing overwhelming about them.
    The board even has some expert lawyers so say.

Don't forget the experts known as the RPCA.,

12. Default Re: Homecoming Parade and Gate Question

Be there for the "Cajun Basin Tour"

Attached Images Attached Images  

They may not say they are closing gate 3, but that parade sure does come close to the part where cars that turn in at gate 3 are going to be stopped while the parade leaves the RV area. It looks like cars will not be able to turn into lots B and C until the parade passes.

Just park in the grass across the street with the poor people like me.

looking for a loud game this week, the students should be well lubricated by 7 and the alums should be cranked up for their return to their alma mater, that and a good 7 hrs of tailgating before hand should make Cajun Field a hostile environment for the opposing team. The school has done a good job of promoting this and kickoff is late enough that it doesn't conflict with whichever kids sports is going on right now. Looking for a big loud turnout

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information