Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: UL vs Georgia State

Default Re: UL vs Georgia State

Looking fwd to game. Signed up for five events this week. Lots going on. Even engineers are gathering. Guess we’ll discuss fatigue failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    I hope the community shows up. Our team will need that home field advantage vs this GA State team.

Folks should be able to enjoy the Crowley Rice Festival during the day then be at Cajun Field for 7pm kickoff.
    Don’t worry about who is not there. If you are there just do your best to generate good vibes for the team. There will be times when things don’t go our way just like they did against Texas State. Those are the times the guys need encouragement the most. Don’t assume they will continue to struggle after a few bad plays. Too many of our fans have that attitude at times. Fortunately the team has shown they will fight to the end this season.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    You may be right with this current administration.
    It is hard for the administration to conjur up or market to people who do not exist. That is people who care about the Cajuns at this point. Repairing the relationship with students should be top priority. Maybe we will still have a few fans after we old timers move on if they can bridge the student divide.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    It is hard for the administration to conjur up or market to people who do not exist. That is people who care about the Cajuns at this point. Repairing the relationship with students should be top priority. Maybe we will still have a few fans after we old timers move on if they can bridge the student divide.
    A crevasse is an event which changes the future. This administration designed it and here is the fallout. Epic measures required on behalf of MH. Phase One: Remove the cancer from Miss. State.

5. Default Re: UL vs Georgia State

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    This is a huge game y’all. Huge!!!!
    ALS Hudspeth used to say the most important game in history is the next game. I’m

6. Default Re: UL vs Georgia State

Don’t worry about who is not there. If you are there just do your best to generate good vibes for the team. There will be times when things don’t go our way just like they did against Texas State. Those are the times the guys need encouragement the most. Don’t assume they will continue to struggle after a few bad plays. Too many of our fans have that attitude at times. Fortunately the team has shown they will fight to the end this season.
    You’ve obviously been watching the newest Dr Pepper fan commercials where they go ape _____ after the first play of the game

Good point "don't worry about who is not there"
    The fans that are there have been loud and into the game every home game this year. Let's Geaux!

UL 45
    GS 17

Watched Ga St vs Marshall last night. We about to get our @$$ kicked.
    Ga st 49
    UL 24

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Watched Ga St vs Marshall last night. We about to get our @$$ kicked.
    Ga st 49
    UL 24
    Lol man go ahead

I did a 3 way this weekend. Had Ga St v Marshall and my Auburn Tigers on a split screen with YouTube TV and Tx St v ULM on my I pad.

Had a player at my house last night for Gumbo. He left at 8:40 for mass on campus at 9:00 I jokingly told him he better go pray that they don’t get their butts kicked this weekend. All joking aside Ga St might be the best team we’ve played this year that is not in the big 10. Going to be slobber knocker.

This might be one of the most important and salient posts in Raginpagin history. Thank you, Mike.

I am so tired of worrying/commenting on our attendance. There are no attendance trophies given. Many schools in the P5 average less than 35k. We do have a conference title that we are battling for right now, and the guys are fighting as hard as any Cajun football team I've seen. Supporting the players and the staff is all I want to do right now.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    This might be one of the most important and salient posts in Raginpagin history. Thank you, Mike.

I am so tired of worrying/commenting on our attendance. There are no attendance trophies given. Many schools in the P5 average less than 35k. We do have a conference title that we are battling for right now, and the guys are fighting as hard as any Cajun football team I've seen. Supporting the players and the staff is all I want to do right now.
    Same here. We need to do our part to increase attendance. Worry about what you can control. Last game I found 7 new young people to come to the game. This week I’ve got 3 new ones so far and working on a few more. We’ve got time to work our networks this week.

Zeon has one of those “damn, this guy is REALLY good” games.

Defense gives up a ton of yards and a bunch of points, but gets a key turnover or sack when we need it bad.

Cajuns 38
    GA State 31

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information