Thread: Podcast: Ragin Review: S6 | E11 - A Conversation with Krewe Allons

Tickets Podcast: Ragin Review: S6 | E11 - A Conversation with Krewe Allons

https://raginreview.captivate.fm/epi.h-krewe-allons

John Aiken joins us for a conversation regarding the newest NIL collective for UL athletes, Krewe Allons. We chat about the NIL landscape, the goals for the new organization, and much more. And as always, we share your comments!

For full video of this episode, follow us on these platforms:
    YouTube | X | Facebook | Twitch | Instagram | TikTok

2. Default Re: Podcast: Ragin Review: S6 | E11 - A Conversation with Krewe Allons

Listening now

Default Re: Podcast: Ragin Review: S6 | E11 - A Conversation with Krewe Allons

Excellent interview and had me fired up! I donated while I was listening! Great job!

Gave a little today.

I love the enthusiasm, ideas and talks of collaboration with other entities of the University. Got a little excited about the future.

No problem with the concept of NIL, but the way many have weaponized it and are shamelessly skirting the few rules that do exist on the subject is astonishing. Expected, too. Maybe I need to sit in on one of John's talks on the NIL world and how we will specifically use these dollars to try and keep up (within the rules.)

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Gave a little today.

I love the enthusiasm, ideas and talks of collaboration with other entities of the University. Got a little excited about the future.

No problem with the concept of NIL, but the way many have weaponized it and are shamelessly skirting the few rules that do exist on the subject is astonishing. Expected, too. Maybe I need to sit in on one of John's talks on the NIL world and how we will specifically use these dollars to try and keep up (within the rules.)
    In a conversation I had with me he mentioned having informational meetings with supporters to get all our questions answered. Maybe have a RP Q&A?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Gave a little today.

Call him. He gave everyone his cell phone and it is listed on the website. He seems open to anything. Hopefully he gets big.enough to be able to hire Dave.

Listened this morning. Really good episode. The Houston idea for baseball was spot on. Need to reach our alumni base there!

Thread Information