Thread: Krewe Allons' John Aiken: Who is he and what is his mission?

Tickets Krewe Allons' John Aiken: Who is he and what is his mission?

Find out here:

Follow Ragin Review:
    YouTube | Twitter/X | Facebook | Twitch | Instagram

Default Re: Krewe Allons' John Aiken: Who is he and what is his mission?

One of the better pods y’all have put out. Thanks for having him on.

3. Default Re: Krewe Allons' John Aiken: Who is he and what is his mission?

If that conversation doesn't fire up the forgotten blue collar supporter, not sure what will.

Great pod! EVERY cajun fan needs to listen!

Houston event for the Astros Foundation College Classic would be amazing.

the idea for mardi gras crew for members is long overdue. how such an easy idea has alluded the rcaf to this point ill never understand

7. Default Re: Krewe Allons' John Aiken: Who is he and what is his mission?

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    the idea for mardi gras crew for members is long overdue. how such an easy idea has alluded the rcaf to this point ill never understand
    As Gerry likes to say, "it's low-hanging fruit."
    A stand alone Mardi Gras Krewe for members of the NIL collective is a must, in my opinion. Lafayette-ites like to feel exclusive. Give them a reason to do so, at a reasonable buy in and make it all about the Cajuns.

BTW, a very powerful connection is in the process of being made between the Krewe and a cornerstone of Cajun success over the last 15 years. I'll say more when I can but Aiken is headed in the right direction. I just hope he understands his opportunity and doesn't get sucked into the laissez fare BS from MH, RCAF and Louisiana Athletics bourgeoise wannabes. He'll after to stand strong because they'll come for him, just like they came for every single one before him.

8. Default Re: Krewe Allons' John Aiken: Who is he and what is his mission?

Guys,

I am looking forward to the event tonight. Just suffice to say that everyone on this committee has worked their asses off to make this happen. For those of you that will be attending I look forward to seeing you tonight.

This is going to be the start of something huge at UL. I thank John specifically but everyone on the committee that has helped in selling tables, securing auction items, and also getting donations for the event.

I was at the DoubleTree this morning checking on the set up and it looks great. There are UL banners hung throughout the hotel.

I am working on something also that John and I talked about last night that could possibly include a local business supporting the UL collective in a fantastic way that I think most on this board would be thrilled to hear about.

Think Alcohol (Local business at a famous Lafayette establishment) and UL NIL Collective working together.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Guys,

I am looking forward to the event tonight. Just suffice to say that everyone on this committee has worked their asses off to make this happen. For those of you that will be attending I look forward to seeing you tonight.

This is going to be the start of something huge at UL. I thank John specifically but everyone on the committee that has helped in selling tables, securing auction items, and also getting donations for the event.

I was at the DoubleTree this morning checking on the set up and it looks great. There are UL banners hung throughout the hotel.

I am working on something also that John and I talked about last night that could possibly include a local business supporting the UL collective in a fantastic way that I think most on this board would be thrilled to hear about.

Think Alcohol (Local business at a famous Lafayette establishment) and UL NIL Collective working together.
    I bet it's gonna be legendary!

10. Default Re: Krewe Allons' John Aiken: Who is he and what is his mission?

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I bet it's gonna be legendary!
    Nope.....But Wildcats and Gator's hopefully won't stop this from happening.

Thread Information