Thread: Z. Perry

UL Football Z. Perry

I remember Basin Bear saying this guy would be special. Up until this week, his best moments were on Kickoffs.
    But he looked REALLY good in the backfield Saturday. Looking forward to his continued development.

Default Re: Z. Perry

The biggest plus for him is he held on to the ball. If he continues to do that he will be really good.

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    I remember Basin Bear saying this guy would be special. Up until this week, his best moments were on Kickoffs.
    But he looked REALLY good in the backfield Saturday. Looking forward to his continued development.
    Trust me when I say this, be glad he's on our team. I've seen him do some amazing things on the field throughout the years.

Terrance Williams has asked for a redshirt

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    He must not be 💯

Is the emergence of Kibodi taking away his carries as the power back in the offense?

Dude could be a monster at LB IMO

He will redshirt. Injuries could change that plan I presume. However we are playing 3 backs right now. Hopefully they remain healthy

Perry definitely has some E McGuire in him.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarineBBK View Post
    The biggest plus for him is he held on to the ball. If he continues to do that he will be really good.
    Yes, yes and yes!

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Is the emergence of Kibodi taking away his carries as the power back in the offense?

Dude could be a monster at LB IMO
    Moving to LB may be his best opportunity to see starter playing time. He's a North South runner only. Big powerful RB, but no shake and bake. I think Bill Davis is another stud that may be pushing for PT too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    He will redshirt. Injuries could change that plan I presume. However we are playing 3 backs right now. Hopefully they remain healthy
    Rotating more than 3 backs is IMHO is counterproductive...especially when you have a running QB. I thought putting T Williams in late in the Buffalo game was a mistake and almost cost us the game. I absolutely love the RB group we have now.

I hear Perry's little brother is the starting quarter back at Franklin high and is going to be special as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarineBBK View Post
    I hear Perry's little brother is the starting quarter back at Franklin high and is going to be special as well.
    I'll let you know after I see him this week.

Thread Information