Thread: UL System Politics

Default UL System Politics

University of Louisiana System President Jim Henderson wants to seek Louisiana Tech presidency

I selfishly don't want to see La Tech with such a connected and politically savvy president. Something to keep an eye out for.

Edit: Just adding onto say I'm a big fan of Dr. Henderson.it's just LaTech and all. Ugh.

Default Re: UL System Politics

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    University of Louisiana System President Jim Henderson wants to seek Louisiana Tech presidency

I selfishly don't want to see La Tech with such a connected and politically savvy president. Something to keep an eye out for.

Edit: Just adding onto say I'm a big fan of Dr. Henderson.it's just LaTech and all. Ugh.
    Im sure he sees an easy job to retire from. Tech has obviously underperformed as a state defined “state wide” university. But then again, UNO and Southern (abet, state approved weed farmer) haven’t been a ball of fire either. When it comes to R1, the me too U is L A Tech.

NWST hasn’t been a ball of fire either, considering he came from there.

Still hoping Dr Fun would see my question in the other thread regarding the billion dollar project in north Louisiana UL is leading. Cajun Field update thread ULS board meeting.

Board delays hiring Jim Henderson at Louisiana Tech to allow public input

https://www.theadvertiser.com/story/.t/71114521007/

Jimmy Clark and Mark Romero need some company on that board, redneck heavy.

https://www.ulsystem.edu/board-members/

Thread Information