Thread: TurbiStats

1. UL Football TurbiStats

The passing game was out of this world efficient Saturday.

13 of 17, 205 yards, 3 touchdowns.

2. Default Re: TurbiStats

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The passing game was out of this world efficient Saturday.

13 of 17, 205 yards, 3 touchdowns.
    2 things about Zeon that I see:

#1--When his maturity catches up with his ability, this is going to be a special young man. He made great strides this weekend. He has to learn to take a sack or throw it away and live for another day. He did that much better Saturday then he had vs Minnesota and/or Buffalo or even UAB. As he continues to grow as a leader he can be one of the best we have ever seen here.

2.--He really reminds me of a much more physically gifted LL1. What I mean by that is when he is back in the pocket, he has allot of the physical characteristics of LL1, but appears to be much bigger, even though, I don't think he is significantly larger. The thing that separates him and LL1 is the aforementioned decision making, that will come with experience but more importantly, the fact that when ZC puts his foot in the ground and decides to go up field he goes. Don't get me wrong, I loved LL1, but one of the things that frustrated me was when he would start to run and become one of the contestants on Dancing with the Stars. When ZC decides to run, it is put your foot in the ground and go. He is willing to get 3 yards rather than dance around and lose 2.

Thread Information