Thread: Digital Ticket Glitch

Default Digital Ticket Glitch

I added 4 of my 8 season tix to my apple wallet the same as I did for the previous 2 home games and just got the following message AFTER adding them to my wallet
    Name:  IMG_1341.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  45.0 KB

The contact issuer link is dead Has anyone else had this issue? And how do you fix this?

2. Default Re: Digital Ticket Glitch

Yikes

Default Re: Digital Ticket Glitch

I deleted tix from my apple wallet and re-added them

it's been stuck in "activating" status for last 45 mins. Never had this problem before

____ it. Due to the sparse crowd, cell service wasn't an issue so I was able to use the Ragin Cajuns app to get a barcode vs apple wallet. Whatever

Half baked bull____

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    I added 4 of my 8 season tix to my apple wallet the same as I did for the previous 2 home games and just got the following message AFTER adding them to my wallet
    Name:  IMG_1341.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  45.0 KB

The contact issuer link is dead Has anyone else had this issue? And how do you fix this?
    That is the message you would get if your Apple ID uses a different email than your Ticketmaster account. Don’t know why it would work for only 4 of your 8 them give the message.

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    ____ it. Due to the sparse crowd, cell service wasn't an issue so I was able to use the Ragin Cajuns app to get a barcode vs apple wallet. Whatever

Half baked bull____
    It’s the way everything is going. The rollout could’ve been handled better.

2 year hybrid ticketing system. Memorabilia ticket pack for the 2023 in old Cajuns field, up-charge, digital tickets are available. Hybrid system again in 2024 with a souvenir ticket pack, with a vision of the future, and digital tickets. 2025 season straight to digital tickets.

Smooth transition and allows fans to make that switch over a 2 year period.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    It’s the way everything is going. The rollout could’ve been handled better.

2 year hybrid ticketing system. Memorabilia ticket pack for the 2023 in old Cajuns field, up-charge, digital tickets are available. Hybrid system again in 2024 with a souvenir ticket pack, with a vision of the future, and digital tickets. 2025 season straight to digital tickets.

Smooth transition and allows fans to make that switch over a 2 year period.
    I know some season ticket holders who didn't renew just because of the digital tickets.

Thread Information