Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26

Thread: Live Game Talk: Louisiana 34, Texas State 30

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Texas State

I am sure glad we got the dub with this bye week we have

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Post game questions. Finely and Mardi are both listed as sophomores and not eligible for the transfer portal. Anybody believe either leaving for the draft early? If not it’s gonna be a hard game for two more seasons.

Mardi attended HCU better known as Houston Baptist in the past I believe.
    That's a rather RPCA comment. It's Finley

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    GJ Kinne is a doucher. Eat schitt boy!!
    Just Curious, why do I think he is a doucher?

4. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Texas State

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    I am sure glad we got the dub with this bye week we have
    I like having the bye week before a good Georgia State team, that has a tough one vs a very good Marshall team this week. Everyone should be watching the Marshall/GSU game Saturday at 6PM on the Deuce. These are two evenly matched teams. GSU is currently a 1-point favorite at home.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Dude, he's a redshirt freshman making his 3rd ever start. You expect him to be a polished QB at this point? Dude is a star in the making.
    He's not the only one making this point. I was a little disappointed that it was the first thing Schulz said on The Rage and even the guys on Ragin Review seemed a little stuck on it. This after he just had his best game so far. People are talking about a near-pick when it wasn't an actual one and he took care of the ball at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by FeelDaRage View Post
    He's not the only one making this point. I was a little disappointed that it was the first thing Schulz said on The Rage and even the guys on Ragin Review seemed a little stuck on it. This after he just had his best game so far. People are talking about a near-pick when it wasn't an actual one and he took care of the ball at the end of the day.
    He threw 4 incompletions. Three were drops by the receivers. That was the one true incompletion

7. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Texas State

Quote Originally Posted by FeelDaRage View Post
    Remember that some people wanted anybody to start over Levi. Growing pains aside, Z is a gamer and has the ability and the mentality to lead this team to great heights.

8. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Texas State

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Just Curious, why do I think he is a doucher?
    We got some extremely reliable intel on it. Confirmed Doucher.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana 34, Texas State 30

This is a question for anyone that was watching from home. Did our guy step out of bounds after the fumble recovery? From my vantage point it looked like he stayed in bounds.

10. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana 34, Texas State 30

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    This is a question for anyone that was watching from home. Did our guy step out of bounds after the fumble recovery? From my vantage point it looked like he stayed in bounds.
    I watched it again on the replay. It looked really close. His foot may have touched the sideline.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana 34, Texas State 30

Watched the replay, yes, left foot despite a great effort.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    We got some extremely reliable intel on it. Confirmed Doucher.
    Not just from him but from a few more people who are familiar with him and his coaching style have said the same thing. He’s a smug arrogant _____ and I wish we would have punched in the last play since he loves running up the score so much. He’s like the ole ball coach Steve spurrier. You love him if he’s yours. You hate him if he’s not. So it was good to welcome him to the belt with a big ole L

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tyme View Post
    Remember that some people wanted anybody to start over Levi. Growing pains aside, Z is a gamer and has the ability and the mentality to lead this team to great heights.
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Not just from him but from a few more people who are familiar with him and his coaching style have said the same thing. He’s a smug arrogant _____ and I wish we would have punched in the last play since he loves running up the score so much. He’s like the ole ball coach Steve spurrier. You love him if he’s yours. You hate him if he’s not. So it was good to welcome him to the belt with a big ole L
    Coach Dez mentioned that we were surprised at how much talking the Texas State coaches did in pre game. On Facebook, Troy Wingerter mentioned that some of that talk was of the trash variety. I guess that indicates confidence. However when it becomes arrogance you are just motivating your opponent. I am sure all that made the victory very sweet for our guys.

15. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Texas State

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Coach Dez mentioned that we were surprised at how much talking the Texas State coaches did in pre game. On Facebook, Troy Wingerter mentioned that some of that talk was of the trash variety. I guess that indicates confidence. However when it becomes arrogance you are just motivating your opponent. I am sure all that made the victory very sweet for our guys.
    Unless the coaches hid it from the players till 10 minutes were left in the game, trash talk motivation would show up at the beginning of the game, not the end.

jmo

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26

Thread Information