Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst . 15 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Live Game Talk: Louisiana 34, Texas State 30

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Texas State

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . It’s pretty pathetic when almost all the posting fan base is concerned about is THEIR RIGHT to complain after a substantial win . . . let that sink in for a while . . .
    It's more pathetic for someone that doesn't go to games to constantly complain about people who do

Are you sensitive because the complainers are mostly complaining about people not going to games?

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    It's more pathetic for someone that doesn't go to games to constantly complain about people who do

Are you sensitive because the complainers are mostly complaining about people not going to games?
    Thank You!

3. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Texas State

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post

. . . I understand why people don’t go to games after reading what is posted here . . . who would want to go watch a team that sucks so much in such deplorable conditions . . . this place does a remarkable job of keeping us down . . .

4. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Texas State

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . I understand why people don’t go to games after reading what is posted here . . . who would want to go watch a team that sucks so much in such deplorable conditions . . . this place does a remarkable job of keeping us down . . .
    So you've join the fray on what might be keeping others away. Same boat.

Except instaed of saying it was the actual experience that stops returners, its talking about the experience that is the culprit.

Got it.

5. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Texas State

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

Except instaed of saying it was the actual experience that stops returners, its talking about the experience that is the culprit.

Got it.
    . . . trust me, I’m not in the same boat as those naysayers . . . you can join them, but I’m not . . .

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    Time to stop worrying about attendance. This team could be #1 in the country and Lafayette still won’t show up. Focus on fielding the best team possible and winning football games.
    Agree. Based on reading this forum, more people go to Cajun Field to watch and evaluate attendance rather than watch the football game.

7. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Texas State

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Agree. Based on reading this forum, more people go to Cajun Field to watch and evaluate attendance rather than watch the football game.
    . . . it is really telling when people who read this forum are in fact intellectually honest . . .

8. UL Football Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Texas State

Post game questions. Finely and Mardi are both listed as sophomores and not eligible for the transfer portal. Anybody believe either leaving for the draft early? If not it’s gonna be a hard game for two more seasons.

Mardi attended HCU better known as Houston Baptist in the past I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Post game questions. Finely and Mardi are both listed as sophomores and not eligible for the transfer portal. Anybody believe either leaving for the draft early? If not it’s gonna be a hard game for two more seasons.

Mardi attended HCU better known as Houston Baptist in the past I believe.
    Finley is eligible for draft as he has been in college over 3 years. I don't know if he wants to enter however. Physically he is definitely ready to play in the league. I have no idea how NFL scouts would evaluate him however. I would think he would be a late round draft choice. No clue about the running back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Finley is eligible for draft as he has been in college over 3 years. I don't know if he wants to enter however. Physically he is definitely ready to play in the league. I have no idea how NFL scouts would evaluate him however. I would think he would be a late round draft choice. No clue about the running back.
    I was trying to figure out how he’s a redshirt sophomore??? Play more than 4 games at lsu 2020 Then 2 seasons at auburn.21-22 now 2023 tx st. So he got a Covid year and a redshirt year. What I’m reading is he played 5 games in 20. 9 in 21 and 4 in 22. So how would he get a redshirt.

11. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Texas State

Don’t you get a redshirt if you play in 4 or less . . .

12. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Texas State

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I was trying to figure out how he’s a redshirt sophomore??? Play more than 4 games at lsu 2020 Then 2 seasons at auburn.21-22 now 2023 tx st. So he got a Covid year and a redshirt year. What I’m reading is he played 5 games in 20. 9 in 21 and 4 in 22. So how would he get a redshirt.
    2020 stands alone, then one redshirt at Auburn and the free agent transfer.

So 2020 Covid
    21 freshman
    22 sophomore
    23 redshirt sophomore

Damn. Feel like he’s been in college forever. He looks 30 also

At least we will have 2 more years to “attempt” to sack his big ass. I don’t remember him hitting the ground the whole game.

While agree that he won't see alot of sacks in college - that NFL game will find him on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

Got it.
    Nobody goes to games based off of what is said on this site. He is clueless to say or think that. SMH

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst . 15 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread Information