Thread: YRCC Physical Ticket Heads Up

Default YRCC Physical Ticket Heads Up

If you missed the YRCC email sent out, kids with YRCC passes need physical tickets now. Cajundome box office just printed out the remainder of the season’s worth of tickets for my kiddos so I wouldn’t have to make multiple trips.

2. Default Re: YRCC Physical Ticket Heads Up

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    If you missed the YRCC email sent out, kids with YRCC passes need physical tickets now. Cajundome box office just printed out the remainder of the season’s worth of tickets for my kiddos so I wouldn’t have to make multiple trips.
    Hey, by the way, I am considering bringing my little one to the game tomorrow (she is 2), does anyone know if she needs a ticket?

Default Re: YRCC Physical Ticket Heads Up

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Hey, by the way, I am considering bringing my little one to the game tomorrow (she is 2), does anyone know if she needs a ticket?
    Standard policy is kids under 2 do not need a ticket. Not sure how old she looks. If she is over 2, she supposedly needs a ticket. Some folks simply tell staff their kids are under 2 in that situation. I am not recommending you lie, just passing on what some people do.

4. Default Re: YRCC Physical Ticket Heads Up

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Standard policy is kids under 2 do not need a ticket. Not sure how old she looks. If she is over 2, she supposedly needs a ticket. Some folks simply tell staff their kids are under 2 in that situation. I am not recommending you lie, just passing on what some people do.
    She turns 3 next week so while I think she could get away with it, I would not do that to her. I will just get an extra ticket.

5. Default Re: YRCC Physical Ticket Heads Up

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Thanks, I wasn't sure if it was under 2 or under 3?

My grandson is a big 30 month old and they never asked for a ticket. I just carried him in.

7. Default Re: YRCC Physical Ticket Heads Up

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    My grandson is a big 30 month old and they never asked for a ticket. I just carried him in.
    10-4

Thanks, I wasn't sure if it was under 2 or under 3?
    Prior to this year it was 2 and under were free. This year is just under 2. I got my 2 year grandson a YRCC pass. No way I was carrying that BIG boy in.

Have they always read tickets as well? I thought the shirt or membership card is the ticket. But I guess tickets are better if it counted toward attendance, but now scratch that since attendance will soon be out of the equation

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Have they always read tickets as well? I thought the shirt or membership card is the ticket. But I guess tickets are better if it counted toward attendance, but now scratch that since attendance will soon be out of the equation
    No, this is the first time. Maybe they’re trying to get YRCC counted in ticket sales.

Thread Information