Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: First Game in 20 Years

Default Re: First Game in 20 Years

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    In my defense, I want LSU to lose. Don’t hate the messenger.
    wantin’ ain’t gettin’.

I’ve gotta say…these uniforms are absolutely incredible.

Hope you had fun

looks to have been a great game to attend, JAB

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    Hope you had fun
    I had a great time, and I’m apparently good luck! I’d definitely go back!

6. Default Re: First Game in 20 Years

I had a great time, and I’m apparently good luck! I’d definitely go back!
    . . . it was so refreshing to see your posts for a day . . . hope you make it back for homecoming . . .

In my defense, I want LSU to lose. Don’t hate the messenger.
    Good for you.

We were under the Alumni tent having a great time. Someone I did not know who was sitting at our table asked me if they do not show lsu games; i looked and it was TX and OK. I said no they don't now or never.

Our team, our town!

Own it.

While walking out of the game Saturday I was a little excited about the win. An older gentleman says I’m excited too! All we need is the saints to win tomorrow to complete the trifecta. I replied “sir?”. He says it’s been a while since the Cajuns tigers and saints all won on the same weekend. I said with all due respect sir, I couldn’t give less of a poo what lsu does. He seemed to be pretty upset with my comment. Ah well. This is what we’re dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    While walking out of the game Saturday I was a little excited about the win. An older gentleman says I’m excited too! All we need is the saints to win tomorrow to complete the trifecta. I replied “sir?”. He says it’s been a while since the Cajuns tigers and saints all won on the same weekend. I said with all due respect sir, I couldn’t give less of a poo what lsu does. He seemed to be pretty upset with my comment. Ah well. This is what we’re dealing with.
    Well done sir.

10. Default Re: First Game in 20 Years

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Man Mullet, I am sorry I said that to you after the game.......Ha Ha, just kidding, but I know what you mean. That is exactly how a large part of our fan base feels. I know this, on Saturday's in the fall, I am a fan of UL and whomever LSU is playing against, but at the end of the day, I don't really care what happens to LSU, if they win they win, but I can guarantee this, I won't be pulling for them, I am always more concerned about what happens to the Vermillion and White.

My brother-in-law and I attended the game and had a good time. I have become weary of being concerned about attendance and other things that are beyond my control, so I just go and enjoy the good parts of the experience. I will leave all of that other stuff up to the younger folks.

My aunt came to the game she is 72 she had a great time even thought she wrecked her car on the way here from Ponchatoula. She loved the stadium and the whole experience. Plus getting to watch her great niece dance was a plus.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Well done sir.
    . . . yes, well done . . . lets now alienate 5,000 out of the 18,000 with this type of attitude . . .

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Well done sir.
    . . . yes, well done . . . that may have been just enough for that set of fans to just say ____it for homecoming and thereafter . . .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information