Thread: Halftime Adjustments?

Default Halftime Adjustments?

I know this has been brought up here on this forum, but every game we have played this year it feels like we are not adjusting to what the other team is doing in the 2nd half, or we have came out weak in the 2nd half.

I felt like under Napier we were actually stronger in the 2nd half. I don’t know what we need to do, but we better make some adjustments against Texas State or we will lose.

2. Default Re: Halftime Adjustments?

. . . what a newfangled theory . . . remember, each adjustment is usually met with an equal and opposite adjustment . . .

3. Default Re: Halftime Adjustments?

Obviosly there are always needed adjustments that can be pointed out and addressed.

However, when you are ahead at half, the adjustments needed are a skeet shoot.

Example: Is what's not working, actually setting up what IS working?

The adjustment advantage always favors the team losing simply because they have nothing to lose.

I'm more interested in, "inthe moment" flow of the game adjustments.

Default Re: Halftime Adjustments?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . what a newfangled theory . . . remember, each adjustment is usually met with an equal and opposite adjustment . . .
    Haha I was waiting for your response on this one.

Every team makes adjustments in the locker room. The importance is which adjustment is more effective and how you are able to make quick changes in the second half on the fly. It also depends on whether or not you are in the lead which will allow you to respond to what your opponents' changes may be.

All I know is bet against the Cajuns in the 2nd half.

Some fans wouldn't recognize a half time or in game adjustment if it jumped up and bit them in the azz.

7. Default Re: Halftime Adjustments?

. . . would that be a recognition . . . or . . . a feel . . .

. . . would that be a recognition . . . or . . . a feel . . .
    Both

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Halftime Adjustments?

THAT'S called coaching.

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatTexasState

Thread Information