Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Associate AD

Default Re: Not quite 20 years, ago

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    I have a neighbor I have quite literally never seen without an Aggie shirt on.
    They are a cult

Default Re: Perfect Associate AD

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    If I didn't know better I would think I have been censored and removed on here.
    Definitely some shenanigans

The Aggie pride goes beyond arrogance. aTm is the only school I hold in lower regard than LSU A&M BR. LA TECH is in there somewhere too.

I think Hud would make a fine fund raiser. I would think they would keep him on a short leash though.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Definitely some shenanigans
    I would agree

Watch it my sister is an Aggie lol.

Can someone email or send the job posting on Twitter to Hud so he can apply!

My brother-in-law is an aTm alumni. I’ve never seen him without his class ring and some type of aTm apparel on. It may be something small like a tie, hat, belt, shirt, socks or etc., but it’s on…I’m dead serious.

8. Default Re: Perfect Associate AD

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    My brother-in-law is an aTm alumni. I’ve never seen him without his class ring and some type of aTm apparel on. It may be something small like a tie, hat, belt, shirt, socks or etc., but it’s on…I’m dead serious.
    …When my daughter played basketball at Loyola, her teammate’s dad happened to be Rick George the Colorado AD who at the time was with the PGA……got my Son in law on with a golf company and was a fan of his…bounced around and NEVER thought the present would be with the Buffs…….so who knows what type or whom would be the person to ring the bell……I have mentioned this before about a guy be hired on a commission basis to raise funds…say you start at $10 mill or some base and go from there…raise a million, he gets $100k……don’t know if the academic guys would approve but put the same deal for R & D bucks…hhhuuummmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Made a couple of road trips there has to be one of the nicest fan bases to travel to. The night before the game at the Dixie Chicken as soon as one of us in our travel party would finish a beer they would had us another. Every fan you passed greeted you with a Howdy. Not a bunch of screaming idiots like the TSAB.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Guess all my Aggie and Longhorn coworkers didnt get that memo
    If they are you coworkers they aren't in another part of the country

It is a hard no from me and it has nothing to do with the Trump issue. I want people that represent the university well and can be trusted. I would not trust Hud with money or to not tarnish the reputation of our athletic department.

I loved Hud his 1st few years here, but his shine got dull toward the end. I would be OK if he came back and not disappointed if he never comes back. I guess you can tell I don't care one way or the other.

But, other than Mack Brown (he actually resigned I think) and North Carolina, I cannot think of another Coach that was let go from one school and rehired by that same school several years later. Does anyone here know of that scenario taking place somewhere?

Would he still wear a smedium size shirt as AD?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    That won’t happen nor will many ever get over the BLM March to the police station that Billy and his team participated in.
    Yeah, but that had nothing to do with Hud

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    I personally think people would welcome him with open arms!

Time to mix it up a little
    I would

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information