Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Attendance VS Texas St.

Default Re: Attendance VS Texas St.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I might not be at the game. Or at least all of it. My daughter is going to homecoming at Acadiana. And apparently I have to watch her take pictures with some little dork dude she will forget about in 6 weeks before they go off to a dance in a gym. Might go to game and leave at half like everyone else does.

Are we really doing a blackout for a 2:30 kick. That’s stupid.
    My daughter is going to her homecoming as well. I told her and my wife I won’t be at this tradition that is pre dance picture taking this year. Not sure who and when this BS started. Luckily homecoming is usually later in the year and with the introduction of Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night games this is the first time we have had a Saturday game on homecoming since my 21 year old was a freshman in high school.

2. Default Re: Attendance VS Texas St.

. . . the proferlactic bowl . . .

Are y'all feeling alright? You want to create a trophy game for a team that has never beaten UL? LOL! No, just no. How about something organic for a change.
    Wait, I have a great idea!!!! How about a BLACK OUT!
    LOL, genius idea

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Are y'all feeling alright? You want to create a trophy game for a team that has never beaten UL? LOL! No, just no. How about something organic for a change.
    Wait, I have a great idea!!!! How about a BLACK OUT!
    LOL, genius idea
    LMAO!! Hey man I am just trying to throw stuff out there !! BLACK OUT that is original and organic lmfao!

5. Default Re: Attendance VS Texas St.

I grew up in an era where a "Black Out" game meant I was not allowed to watch.

They did it to get more people to go to the game.

Just calling an average game a blackout game has not translated into increased attendance. It just made people less interested.

6. Default Re: Attendance VS Texas St.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    My daughter is going to her homecoming as well. I told her and my wife I won’t be at this tradition that is pre dance picture taking this year. Not sure who and when this BS started. Luckily homecoming is usually later in the year and with the introduction of Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night games this is the first time we have had a Saturday game on homecoming since my 21 year old was a freshman in high school.
    . . . you better go . . .

7. Default Re: Attendance VS Texas St.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I grew up in an era where a "Black Out" game meant I was not allowed to watch.

They did it to get more people to go to the game.

Just calling an average game a blackout game has not translated into increased attendance. It just made people less interested.
    . . . Oh come on man . . . looks like you may have blacked out for a few years and are now misremembering . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . leave the blacks along . . . it is almost retarded to complain about them . . . come to CF and support the blacks . . . finest ones we have . . . and by custom and usage, they are one of our school colors . . . we have the reds, the whites and the blacks and every mixture of each . . .
    https://www.google.com/search?q=univ.-wiz-serp#ip=1

. . . you better go . . .
    I am gonna go. Section UF Row 6 seat 1.

10. Default Re: Attendance VS Texas St.

I am gonna go. Section UF Row 6 seat 1.
    . . . you are going to regret this decision . . . besides, it’s a blackout game and you have nothing to wear . . .

Did they actually announce the black out in any official capacity?

So far the only mention I've heard was from Jay on the radio

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    Did they actually announce the black out in any official capacity?

So far the only mention I've heard was from Jay on the radio
    https://x.com/ragincajunsfb/status/1.XihOoIR6J1Y4uA

. . . you are going to regret this decision . . . besides, it’s a blackout game and you have nothing to wear . . .
    Nope. Everybody OK with it. I’ll just do like the old PE days of shirts against skins. Since I don’t have the shirt I’ll have to be skins. OK I might regret that decision.

14. Default Re: Attendance VS Texas St.

. . . or maybe a nice black Cajuns shirt . . .

Nope. Everybody OK with it. I’ll just do like the old PE days of shirts against skins. Since I don’t have the shirt I’ll have to be skins. OK I might regret that decision.
    You need to stop working out up stairs with the old folks.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information