Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Boomer

People Boomer

I had the pleasure of meeting the infamous boomer tonight. Great dude.

Even though he is a Bluejay

2. Default Re: Boomer

. . . and I think he is famous . . .

Default Re: Boomer

Scared me there Dave…was thinking the worst when I saw this thread title…

4. Default Re: Boomer

. . . he is not ready, trust me . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    No, I just never had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Boomer and I did tonight at the NIL collective he’s a good man

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    No, I just never had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Boomer and I did tonight at the NIL collective he’s a good man
    Boomer and Ms. Terry are both good people.

Well, Ms. Terry is. Boomer has a lot of Jesuit baggage. I’ve seen him just translate something really nice into Latin. It ain’t pretty.
    Actually, he is a trooper. Saw him make his first field goal at McNaspy. He loves UL. A real keeper.

8. Default Re: Boomer

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Well, Ms. Terry is. Boomer has a lot of Jesuit baggage. I’ve seen him just translate something really nice into Latin. It ain’t pretty.
    Actually, he is a trooper. Saw him make his first field goal at McNaspy. He loves UL. A real keeper.
    ……Wow guys….thanks for the words…..but isn’t this what it is all about, meeting Cajun fan mates and enjoying the company…..If I can find this Dog place I’ll see you guys tomorrow! Lol

9. Default Re: Boomer

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    .... Saw him make his first field goal at McNaspy. He loves UL. A real keeper.
    How cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……Wow guys….thanks for the words…..but isn’t this what it is all about, meeting Cajun fan mates and enjoying the company…..If I can find this Dog place I’ll see you guys tomorrow! Lol
    It aint hard. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I had the pleasure of meeting the infamous boomer tonight. Great dude.

Even though he is a Bluejay
    I had the pleasure of meeting Boomer as a toddler in Vet Village married student housing on the USL campus. It’s where I lived my first 4 years of life. My brother, a couple of our little buddies, and I would walk up the steps and knock on the door to go play with him. He didn’t have kids at the time. He always had root beer candy for us and would let us bang on his piano. One of the few neighbors I remember from back then other than the Neustrom’s and the Gosnell’s because they had kids our age and were long time friends of my parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    It is right by SLCC on the back side on Dulles.

13. Default Re: Boomer

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I had the pleasure of meeting Boomer as a toddler in Vet Village married student housing on the USL campus. It’s where I lived my first 4 years of life. My brother, a couple of our little buddies, and I would walk up the steps and knock on the door to go play with him. He didn’t have kids at the time. He always had root beer candy for us and would let us bang on his piano. One of the few neighbors I remember from back then other than the Neustrom’s and the Gosnell’s because they had kids our age and were long time friends of my parents.
    …..What memories…..we had the lil older and regular students mixed…..older folks were like the Gosnell brothers, tennis coach Gerry Simmons, Neustrom, your mom and dad, and Terri and I……the others were Ron Vestal who would bring back deer meet, Luke Mandola, and other players on the team as they got married…….Kimberly Neustrom would get all the attention from Terri and friend and we would bang on the piano…..Coach Blanco and the future Gov lived there for a bit…..any other Vet Village members???

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Me too!

Aww, yeah. Boomer is salt of the earth. Damn good man!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information