Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Big ten Network

UL Football Big ten Network

Signed up for the Big Ten Network to watch Cajun game Saturday .I have it but don't see that game listed searching around. I did see a scroll at bottom of the game being aired but can't find after clicking all the buttons on it's
    site
    any help appreciated.
    CC

Default Re: Big ten Network

Quote Originally Posted by CajunConnection View Post
    Signed up for the Big Ten Network to watch Cajun game Saturday .I have it but don't see that game listed searching around. I did see a scroll at bottom of the game being aired but can't find after clicking all the buttons on it's
    site
    any help appreciated.
    CC
    Thanks for the post, with all the espn + stuff i never considered they were Big 10.

I went to their football website and found the game will be on Fox Sports but you will have to have that channel on with your tv provider to watch. I have thme with LUS.

Listed on the Big10 network schedule.https://btn.com/shows/

I already have it set to record using DirectTV. No issues here.

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    I already have it set to record using DirectTV. No issues here.
    For those who don't have access to Big 10 Network and don't want to go through the hassle of acquiring it for just this contest, there is another option. Adopted Dog Brewery is promoting they will have the game on their Facebook page.

So, I have the fiber optic cable television through LUS and an ESPN+ streaming subscription.

With these options, can I watch the Louisiana Ragin Cajuns vs Minnesota Gophers at 11am Saturday morning.

The Big 10 Net work guide shows at 11:00 AM Saturday morning Penn St vs N Western. Is there some sort of secondary channel?

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    The Big 10 Net work guide shows at 11:00 AM Saturday morning Penn St vs N Western. Is there some sort of secondary channel?
    11:00am
    B1G Football: Louisiana at Minnesota

Darius Taylor and the Minnesota Golden Gophers look for their third win at home this season as they take on the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns.

11:00am
    B1G Football: Penn State at Northwestern

Drew Allar and the 6th-ranked Nittany Lions face-off against Ben Bryant and the Wildcats in Evansto

See What you're saying.maybe like the SEC Channel secondary channel with the extra position that opens for multiple gamesI guess that's the case

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Thanks for the post, with all the espn + stuff i never considered they were Big 10.

I went to their football website and found the game will be on Fox Sports but you will have to have that channel on with your tv provider to watch. I have thme with LUS.
    But then I don't see it listed in their app!

Big 10+ network is an option.

Hulu Live is an option.

More research tomorrow!

If you have YouTube TV or Hulu Live, you should have the BTN. I also know that you MIGHT be able to watch it under the Fox Sports app.

I saw we had a few fans on their forum maybe one of them can ask.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    If you have YouTube TV or Hulu Live, you should have the BTN. I also know that you MIGHT be able to watch it under the Fox Sports app.
    I have YouTube TV my guide for 11 Am Saturday says Penn St. / NW

Ditto for Cox.

I have Direct tv. Big 10 network is channel 610. But there’s 4 channel 610’s last weekend showed 2 different games on 2 of the 4 channels of 610. So I’m assuming I’ll have Penn state on 2 channels and Cajuns on the other 2. I’ll have it set to record. I won’t be able to watch it live this weekend. Sucks big time

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    But then I don't see it listed in their app!

Big 10+ network is an option.

Hulu Live is an option.

More research tomorrow!

Hulu live has both big ten network games on and gives the option record the game.

With that said, I plan to watch the game via Hulu live

My wife is from Minnesota too, so should be some excitement at our house lol

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information