Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Krewe Allon NIL Collective Event (This Friday Night)

Default Re: Krewe Allon NIL Collective Event (This Friday Night)

Quote Originally Posted by cwl1951 View Post
    Representing Ragin Cajun basketball were Kobe Julien, Kentrell Garnett, Themus Fulks, Karan Ratliff, Isiah Crawford, Joe Charles, Christian Landry and Coaches Bob Marlin, Neal Hardin and Casey Perrin. Good representation by a group of first class young men and coaches.
    CL is on the team?

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    CL is on the team?
    Yes

Representing Ragin Cajun basketball were Kobe Julien, Kentrell Garnett, Themus Fulks, Karan Ratliff, Isiah Crawford, Joe Charles, Christian Landry and Coaches Bob Marlin, Neal Hardin and Casey Perrin. Good representation by a group of first class young men and coaches.
    Correction: “Kyran” Ratliff

Yes
    Nice. He was a good player for STM.

5. Default Re: Krewe Allon NIL Collective Event (This Friday Night)

CL is on the team?
    Yes, he is. I had the pleasure to speak to him at the Northwestern State game. I have met him a number of times, but we never spoke about UL basketball until that weekend. He is excited to be on the team and more importantly he is really excited about this team's chances this year. He knows that, as a walk on, he will be deep on the bench, but is excited to see some playing time this year and grow into a roll for the team over his time here. Classy young man, from a classy family. I have had the chance to meet all of his family and get to know them pretty well recently. Rarely will you find a more dedicated complete Cajun family. I can say that with all certainty. They bleed Vermillion and White all the way through that family.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Yes, he is. I had the pleasure to speak to him at the Northwestern State game. I have met him a number of times, but we never spoke about UL basketball until that weekend. He is excited to be on the team and more importantly he is really excited about this team's chances this year. He knows that, as a walk on, he will be deep on the bench, but is excited to see some playing time this year and grow into a roll for the team over his time here. Classy young man, from a classy family. I have had the chance to meet all of his family and get to know them pretty well recently. Rarely will you find a more dedicated complete Cajun family. I can say that with all certainty. They bleed Vermillion and White all the way through that family.
    It is so good to hear this type of story!

His brother is a huge Cajun supporter and frequent poster on this board.

8. Default Re: Krewe Allon NIL Collective Event (This Friday Night)

His brother is a huge Cajun supporter and frequent poster on this board.
    Yes, M$M and I have been friends for some time. I have recently been able to spend time with the rest of the family.

Yes, M$M and I have been friends for some time. I have recently been able to spend time with the rest of the family.
    Pro tip: Don't try to out drink him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information