Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Krewe Allon NIL Collective Event (This Friday Night)

Support Krewe Allon NIL Collective Event (This Friday Night)

Guys I want to post this hear, please attempt to make it out there for this event, 40% of all proceeds on the patio at Drago's is going directly to the student athletes. We need a huge turnout for this event. This is going to be held for the next 6 weeks.

Thank you, Drago's, for participating in this great event.

Attached Images Attached Images    

Default Re: Krewe Allon NIL Collective Event (This Friday Night)

For those of you that are unable to get a table at the dinner on October 12th, this is your way of supporting the Cajuns NIL Collective.

Most of you are going to go out and eat on a Friday night anyway, why not do it at Drago's and give to the collective to support your UL Student Athletes.

2 UL basketball players will be in attendance, we cannot say who they are at this point, but as soon as we can, I will let you guys know, but suffice to say, you will not be disappointed in the players that are projected to be at this event. Both should be big time contributors this year.

3. Default Re: Krewe Allon NIL Collective Event (This Friday Night)

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    For those of you that are unable to get a table at the dinner on October 12th, this is your way of supporting the Cajuns NIL Collective.

Most of you are going to go out and eat on a Friday night anyway, why not do it at Drago's and give to the collective to support your UL Student Athletes.

2 UL basketball players will be in attendance, we cannot say who they are at this point, but as soon as we can, I will let you guys know, but suffice to say, you will not be disappointed in the players that are projected to be at this event. Both should be big time contributors this year.
    I go to Drago Metairie. I’m guessing that they don’t participate in this. If they do then how do I get them to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I go to Drago Metairie. I’m guessing that they don’t participate in this. If they do then how do I get them to do this.
    Unfortunately, this is only for the Lafayette location.

Also, remember it is on the patio only.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Also, remember it is on the patio only.
    That is on the flyer. But yes that is correct.

This sucks I work until six Monday - Saturday. I take off early on game days.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarineBBK View Post
    You can donate directly to the Krewe Allons NIL Collective through the website that has been provided.

https://kreweallons.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarineBBK View Post
    Also, I pretty sure that many of the Cajun fans that attend this event will be hanging around after the 6PM time, so you could still get out there to meet up with some people. This is also me speaking and I am not positive about this, but I think if you told the Drago's manager that you wanted some of your food and drink to be donated to the NIL Collective after 6PM because you had to work, they might be willing to accommodate.

Themus Fulks has announced on his social media pages that he will be representing men’s basketball at Drago’s this afternoon. I expect Themus to be a leader on team this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Themus Fulks has announced on his social media pages that he will be representing men’s basketball at Drago’s this afternoon. I expect Themus to be a leader on team this season.
    Sherlock Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I guess since he let the cat out of the bag, I can as well.

Here is the other one.

How did the event go?

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    How did the event go?
    I was there from 3 - 4:30ish and the crowd was pretty good. I assume it got better after 5. We were expecting Themus Fulks and Joe Charles but we had about 5 players there Kobe Julien and kentrell Garnett for sure. I would say really good start for the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I was there from 3 - 4:30ish and the crowd was pretty good. I assume it got better after 5. We were expecting Themus Fulks and Joe Charles but we had about 5 players there Kobe Julien and kentrell Garnett for sure. I would say really good start for the first one.
    Representing Ragin Cajun basketball were Kobe Julien, Kentrell Garnett, Themus Fulks, Karan Ratliff, Isiah Crawford, Joe Charles, Christian Landry and Coaches Bob Marlin, Neal Hardin and Casey Perrin. Good representation by a group of first class young men and coaches.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information