Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Minnesota game week/predictions

Default Re: Minnesota game week/predictions

What network will have this game on. See fox sports but not on their schedule
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CajunConnection View Post
    What network will have this game on. See fox sports but not on their schedule
    Thanks
    Big 10

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Please
    He doesn’t get it he thinks staying in the dorms is some kind of slumber party or something. The fact that training camp is grueling, mentally, and physically tough and there needs to be as little outside distractions as possible, goes right over his head. Not to mention what the military style structure and regiment does for your team’s discipline. Imagine if the military let young men stay in apartments spread throughout town for basic. There is a good reason they don’t.

5. Default Re: Minnesota game week/predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    He doesn’t get it he thinks staying in the dorms is some kind of slumber party or something. The fact that training camp is grueling, mentally, and physically tough and there needs to be as little outside distractions as possible, goes right over his head. Not to mention what the military style structure and regiment does for your team’s discipline. Imagine if the military let young men stay in apartments spread throughout town for basic. There is a good reason they don’t.
    The need to depart and engage "without notice" is the main reason for barrick style training.

It was enacted in an era when there was no ability to communicate except in person.

I have a good feeling about this game. Des pulls out all the stops. Defense plays a complete game.
    Louisiana is going to beat Minnesota.

Prediction?

35-28 Cajuns, offense over 450 yards, special teams cleaned up, defense plays well enough to win.

Think some of the throws that Zeon has gotten lucky with so far, finally fall into the wrong hands against better talent in the secondary.

Gut feeling says this will be alot like Texas in 2022. Hang with them for a while before falling apart as we wear down

I'd feel much better if I thought our special teams might be a factor (see Iowa State), but they've been a big negative so far.

This is a very winnable game, and I think the rest of the SBC will expect us to continue the streak and get the W. With that being said, I can totally see us pulling a USL and losing 45-10.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . this looks more like a political advertisement than a prediction . . .
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    Think some of the throws that Zeon has gotten lucky with so far, finally fall into the wrong hands against better talent in the secondary.

Gut feeling says this will be alot like Texas in 2022. Hang with them for a while before falling apart as we wear down

I'd feel much better if I thought our special teams might be a factor (see Iowa State), but they've been a big negative so far.
    You may be right about ZC but I think he cleans some of that up and has a BIG day. At least, here is hoping!

Louisiana 34
    Minnesota 33

Cajuns 24
    Rodents 13

Minnesota 34-17. Staff outcoached again in 2nd half.

Can opener will be needed

Cajuns 38
    Gophers 17

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information