Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Podcast: Ragin Review- S6:E6 - Buffalo Postgame Reaction

Tickets Podcast: Ragin Review- S6:E6 - Buffalo Postgame Reaction

https://player.captivate.fm/episode/.3-dc9d5fa0e459

Nick and Gerry discuss the good, bad and ugly in the 45-38 win over Buffalo. We also hear from former players Terry Johnson and Jimmy Butler as they give their perspective on tonight's game and where we go from here.

For full video of this episode, follow us on these platforms:
    YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Twitch | Instagram | TikTok

2. Default Re: Podcast: Ragin Review- S6:E6 - Buffalo Postgame Reaction

Good job boys

Default Re: Podcast: Ragin Review- S6:E6 - Buffalo Postgame Reaction

Quote Originally Posted by RaginReview View Post
    https://player.captivate.fm/episode/.3-dc9d5fa0e459

Nick and Gerry discuss the good, bad and ugly in the 45-38 win over Buffalo. We also hear from former players Terry Johnson and Jimmy Butler as they give their perspective on tonight's game and where we go from here.

For full video of this episode, follow us on these platforms:
    YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Twitch | Instagram | TikTok
    Honestly, I enjoy the podcast, but you should offer a condensed version for the TikTok generation who will spend an hour and a half going from video to video, but would probably NEVER spend an hour and a half on a single subject from a single content creator. Ten minutes is an eternity nowadays.

I love these post-game reaction pods. It makes for good listening material for the morning after.

Driving back from Birmingham my buddy and I were listening to a Birmingham morning after sports talk show, and not one segment talked about their "local" game. Nothing but Bama's disappointing win and other SEC games. They touched on Troy for a second, but not a mention of Louisiana and UAB. It was nice to listen to RR's reaction show for an hour or so on the ride back.

6. Default Re: Podcast: Ragin Review- S6:E6 - Buffalo Postgame Reaction

I just recently found RR.
    We went back to the tailgate and fired up the postgame YouTube stream on our tv. It was pretty cool. Glad we have this.

Quote Originally Posted by tailgate_papi View Post
    I just recently found RR.
    We went back to the tailgate and fired up the postgame YouTube stream on our tv. It was pretty cool. Glad we have this.
    Glad to see you got to watch our pretty faces from your tailgate spot.

Great job guys. Just listened. I heard Terry over and over talk about the little things and paying attention to detail, is the biggest problem and agree 100%. Paying attention to details and taking care of the little things are all about focus, mental toughness, and discipline. All those things are developed from the identity phase starting in January through your training camp. Your camp structure and having no outside distractions is very important in developing all those things.

For those who keep saying the changes made in the structure of August camp since Billy left were only about where a kid sleeps just doesn’t get it. It’s about no outside distractions, focusing on football only, taking care of all the little details, mental toughness, focus, discipline…. I think it is becoming obvious the deeper we get into this thing that some of that has been lost since Napiers departure.

9. Default Re: Podcast: Ragin Review- S6:E6 - Buffalo Postgame Reaction

. . . oh no, not that again . . . Dave, we will expect in your future rundowns full and complete coverage as to whether the opposition team slept in dorms at camp . . . it’s obviously the twelfth man and most important thing in college football . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Glad to see you got to watch our pretty faces from your tailgate spot.
    Would be cool to have a pre and post game tailgate show. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Would be cool to have a pre and post game tailgate show. Just saying.
    Sponsored by butthead

12. Default Re: Podcast: Ragin Review- S6:E6 - Buffalo Postgame Reaction

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Great job guys. Just listened. I heard Terry over and over talk about the little things and paying attention to detail, is the biggest problem and agree 100%. Paying attention to details and taking care of the little things are all about focus, mental toughness, and discipline. All those things are developed from the identity phase starting in January through your training camp. Your camp structure and having no outside distractions is very important in developing all those things.

For those who keep saying the changes made in the structure of August camp since Billy left were only about where a kid sleeps just doesn’t get it. It’s about no outside distractions, focusing on football only, taking care of all the little details, mental toughness, focus, discipline…. I think it is becoming obvious the deeper we get into this thing that some of that has been lost since Napiers departure.
    You have a point but you are stuck.

It's as the General that was nicknamed the Ragin Cajun says "don't get stuck on stupid."

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Sponsored by butthead
    Butthead said to get with Beavis but he was good with the idea. He was showing me his starlink speed and he was getting 50 mbs down and 10 mbs up. It's ok but we might be able to get better if we moved the receiver on top of the RV instead of where everyone stands

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    You have a point but you are stuck.

It's as the General that was nicknamed the Ragin Cajun says "don't get stuck on stupid."
    I’m not stuck on stupid. More like stuck on the obvious. If you can’t see that this team does not pay attention to detail and it’s the little things like ex players Terry and James said during the show, you are the one stuck on stupid. If you don’t think players develop the discipline and mind set to pay attention to detail, during the offseason process, from January to game 1, then you have no clue how this college football thing works. If you think players staying in houses and apartments spread throughout Lafayette where there is no monitoring of them vs players living under one roof eating, drinking and sleeping football with constant monitoring gets you the same results when building discipline and focus then you are clueless. In one instance there is 0 outside distractions and lights out at a certain time every night. In the other instance kids go out to bars, girl friends show up in the middle of the night for a booty call, podnahs come over and hang until all ours of night and early morning. If you think this is not going on then you are clueless. These are 18-22 year olds. Many with out the best parental guidance growing up.

15. Default Re: Podcast: Ragin Review- S6:E6 - Buffalo Postgame Reaction

. . . you are all are ate up with this . . . I’m scared to ask what happens in these dorms that could have such a dramatic effect on these undisciplined delinquent sexual heathens we have on our roster . . . we are at 3 and 1 and you act like we might as well throw in the towel and forfeit the balance of the season because we didn’t sleep in dorms for camp . . .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information